Paul A Mathias's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, spent Saturday morning looking her over.  She is has a great layout, my wife pre…"

Paul A Mathias replied on Monday to 410 MY Handling/efficiency

25 yesterday
Reply by John Brock

"Like this? https://www.ebay.com/p/Attwood-Rearview-Ski-Mirror/1190851696?iid=182731…"

Paul A Mathias replied on Monday to 1969 38' Commander Rear View Mirror Replacement?

11 on Monday
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

"Those 6.5 onans are very simple and robust. Unless the winding's are shot I would ma…"

Paul A Mathias replied on Monday to Generator Engagement Procedure?

12 on Monday
Reply by David Moore

"The mirror in the picture i think is the mirror from a Ski boat like a Correct Craft…"

Paul A Mathias replied on Monday to 1969 38' Commander Rear View Mirror Replacement?

11 on Monday
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

"I want to thank everyone for there input. My wife and I have an appointment with the…"

Paul A Mathias replied Jun 13 to 410 MY Handling/efficiency

25 yesterday
Reply by John Brock

"I worked High School and College in a working Yard. 6 coats on an interior, 10-12 on…"

Paul A Mathias replied Jun 7 to Interior mahogany refurbish - number of varnish coats

14 Jun 8
Reply by Keith Ferrio

"The best source for 350Q specific Gaskets and hoses is Seaway Marine in Washington s…"

Paul A Mathias replied Jun 6 to new to me 1972 Lancer 23 inboard - general help!

3 Jun 6
Reply by Paul A Mathias

"I have Hull number 2 from 1973. What engine do you have a 350 Q?"

Paul A Mathias replied Jun 5 to new to me 1972 Lancer 23 inboard - general help!

3 Jun 6
Reply by Paul A Mathias

"Tim, I do not think a sleeve is a viable option on the 427.  I would look for an unt…"

Paul A Mathias replied May 9 to Port Side 427 - The Longer Story - Pictures Too!

9 May 11
Reply by Mike H

"Bomar/Pompanette is in New Hampshire. I am sure they can help."

Paul A Mathias replied Apr 26 to Wtb bomar hatch frames for 1980 42 tournament

4 Apr 29
Reply by James D hartley

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service