Selling our 27’ express because we bought a bigger boat last fall. It is a fresh water boat it’s entire life. It is located in West Michigan at the Wharf Marina in Grand Haven .

5/26/2018 Price drop $6500 OBO. I need to move this boat!

This is my 3rd 27 express and it is the most solid of the three I have owned. The roof doesn’t not rack at all going through 2 1/2 footers with the windshield glass open! 3 years ago the 327f was tired and we replaced it with a 454 carburated. She runs great and has less than 100 hours on her. GPS top speed about 33mph. She has Bennett trim tabs which I barely use because the bow comes down nicely with the added power. The hull was sealed with a 2 part west system a few years back and still looks great. We keep her in in and out service so it stays clean.

the boat has an old (original?) head which has a pump out on the bow. 

She is a very solid boat and a great candidate to become a very nice boat. The lines created by the hardtop really show her vintage.

the good:

freshwater boat

new motor great power

solid hull and roof

for and aft bilge pumps

new engine cover with dynamat sound proofing

the bad

some chips in gel coat , minor but there are several

one Bennett trim actuator has slow leak

needs new cover

Asking $8,000  Price drop $6500 OBO

Glenn 616-822- 00940094

Views: 402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glenn, any idea about fuel consumption?  Someone wanting to do a fast Great Loop might be a candidate!  With this harbor as a starting point a Fall cruise down the circuit from NY would be a great finish.  Critical feature would be range from Hoppies on the Mississippi to either Cape Girardeau, arranged fuel truck, or Green Turtle Bay on KY Lake.

Tim

It has about a 45 gallon tank and I can do a return trip from Grand Haven to Saugatuck on a tank which is 82 miles. Soooo much room below the back floor you could add 2 more 50 gallon tanks easily.

Timothy "Tim" Miller said:

Glenn, any idea about fuel consumption?  Someone wanting to do a fast Great Loop might be a candidate!  With this harbor as a starting point a Fall cruise down the circuit from NY would be a great finish.  Critical feature would be range from Hoppies on the Mississippi to either Cape Girardeau, arranged fuel truck, or Green Turtle Bay on KY Lake.

Tim

Price drop $6500 OBO. I need to move this boat!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service