The boat was on a piece of property I purchased last fall, had intentions of restoring her but realized I don’t have the time. The last owner has passed away so I do not have much info on boat. It seems like it was well maintained when she was being used and has just sat for the last few years. It has one original motor and a Chrysler that looks from the 80s if I had to guess. Need the boat gone as soon as possible. It’s located in Bellmore New York. Let me know if you have any questions will do my best to answer.. send me a text or email and I can send some more pictures, having trouble uploading them from my phone. Please someone save this boat from the dump 

Jesse

Views: 496

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you forward more pictures?

Thanks!

Hey Paul, here’s some more pictures! 

Attachments:

Hi Jesse, in the event you don't get any takers for the boat, and before you have this hauled to the dump... there are parts on this boat others REALLY want, need and would pay for!

For example, I have a '67 sister-ship to this boat and would really love to have the two mahogany boarding gate pieces and associated hardware. Mine are missing and all I have for a gate is a stainless chain.

If you don't find someone to take the whole boat off your hands, maybe you (or someone else?) could part it out. Please consider and let me know if you're willing.

Thank You! Greg
gbeardmore53@gmail.com

Can you forward some additional pictures? I am local, and could offer you some $ for needed parts.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service