The time has come for my wife and I to sell our wonderful 42' Commander which we have thoroughly enjoyed for the past nineteen years. Please contact me at 574-876-6640, or pullin760@gmail.com, or spullin@gulfstreamcoach.com. The vessel is Documented, Official hull number 513832. FBA420038 4.
Original 427 Ford 300 HP with 1548 hours on port and 1431 starboard. I purchased the boat with the offset hours, never ran her on single engine. The 67 is the last year I believe with the full mahogany interior which has been refinished. Toe rails and mast have remained bright to show off the beauty of this boat as she was meant to be. Window tracks all replaced. List of improvements attached.

Pictures include 8'Trinka sailing tender with 64 square feet of sail. all teak trim, center board and rudder oiled, and may be part of the package if the buyer is interested. She's had a lot of comments about the look of this tender and the condition of the boat, all old school. Not happy about selling her but it's that time in our life where we can't look out the rearview mirror anymore. I will consider all reasonable offers. Having an issue with attachments right now, will correct shortly.

Views: 1820

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Attachments:

Where is the boat located?

Boat is presently located in Saint Joseph, Mi. at Wolf's Marine. She's on the hard now, so good time for an inspection.

I had difficulty with my home PC yesterday and realized that I hadn't really attached any good photos of the boat's exterior. Hopefully these one will come through.

Attachments:

More Pictures coming.

Attachments:

More to follow

Attachments:

More to follow

Attachments:

Still more

Attachments:

another group

Attachments:

Two more to follow and then the Tender

Attachments:

one more batch today.

Attachments:

No laughing allow at the Trinka boom, it was getting dark.

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

2019 Wall Calendars Now Available!!

The Chris-Craft Commander Club 2019 Wall Calendar is now available!!.  We're having to do things a little differently this year, so for calendar details & ordering, Click Here

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service