For more pictures or questions email me at coyimages (@) gmail.com
1967 Chris Craft Commander express cruiser
31 feet long
Just cruised to Galveston and back!
All original equipment from bow to stern, right down to the upholstery. In excellent, RUNNING condition. Powered by original Chris Craft 327F engines, in great condition. All fiberglass hull. Perfect starter boat, in original condition, ready to restore with your style choices.
Engine 1 - Chris Craft 327F, 1140 hours
Engine 2 - Chris Craft 327F, 1123 hours
- Origo 4000 two burner alcohol stove
- Original built in fridge, COLD
- Stainless sink
- 3 cabinets and extra cubby's for storage
- Jabsco manual toilet
- LectraSan treatment system, no holding tank needed!
- Wall mounted original medicine cabinet
- Linen storage cabinet
- Vanity sink
- Two seat dinette, slides out for extra full berth
- Settee with storage underneath, converts to second full size berth.
- Back of settee lifts for twin berth
- 4 drawers for storage, and hanging closet
Raymarine A65 chartplotter
Bennett hydraulic trim tabs
Two 55gal fuel tanks
Paragon Hydraulic transmissions
Remote roof mounted spotlight
Newley rebuilt starboard carburetor
New starboard starter
New starboard electronic ignition
New port electronic ignition
New starboard ignition coil
New port ignition coil
New starboard alternator
New port alternator
Replies are closed for this discussion.