1968 35’ classic, excellent condition, only 600 hours PRICE REDUCED

1968 35’Chris Craft Commander classic with flying bridge, only 600 hours. This beauty comes with central air and heat in the cabin, sleeps 6 comfortably and can hold 200 gallons of fuel! Galley equipped with hot water tank, microwave, refrigerator and stove. Also comes with 4 cylinder gas powered generator that sits between the twin 454s. Enjoy hours in the sun under the Bimini top and make memories to last a lifetime. Privately owned for 35 years, kept in pristine condition.
only serious inquiries $30,000 or best, reasonable offer
Ask for Ed or Diane 586-468-4067

Views: 1233

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I understand why you would confuse the registration number with the hull number since this ad seems to be your first post.  Your hull number, as most regular members would know, will be FXA-35-0???H and should be on a plaque under the stbd. engine hatch cover.

Good luck with your sale and perhaps  donate a portion of that to support the club.

Timothy Miller

FXA-35-0030H

Ed, sorry about the mistake, I found the number of posts were one or two and made the mistake that you were a newby.  Still be good to add the FXA so we can keep track of the hulls.

Tim

Timothy "Tim" Miller said:

I understand why you would confuse the registration number with the hull number since this ad seems to be your first post.  Your hull number, as most regular members would know, will be FXA-35-0???H and should be on a plaque under the stbd. engine hatch cover.

Good luck with your sale and perhaps  donate a portion of that to support the club.

Timothy Miller

FXA-35-0030H

She looks beautiful , engines look new !

Nice boat ,

Tom Clark

Could you send me some more pictures of the back deck and helm station up and down, some more of the head area , v bunk and galley . What condition is t
He canvas in , and is there a bimini canvas for the flybridge ? Are there any issues with the windows in the salon leaking ? Thank you Tom

Ed, looking closely at the genset It appears you have not had the exhaust recall fix yet.  If that is the case you might want to talk with the local distributor.

Tim

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service