With regret I am selling my 1968 Commander. We are downsizing to a smaller boat in retirement. This boat was purchased on this site in 2011. It is a beautiful boat with less than 300 hours on twin 350 engines, it has a Ray Marine touch screen plotter and full canvas. Too much to list better to call Greg 309-781-4550. Thanks for looking.

The boat resides in the Rock Island, Illinois.  The asking price is$ 35,000.

Views: 2519

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Could you please provide the location of the boat?  Potential buyers usually ask.  Thanks!

Wow She is beautiful. I am wanting to move up

Of course I have to sell my 1963 20ft Connie...so if you hear of anyone let me know let me know

She is on Lake Norman just outside of Charlotte

Attachments:

A lot of buyers ask the price as well.

Fat finger mistake...That is 1963 30 FOOT Connie not 20

Thanks Charlene,  the boat resides in the Rock Island, Illinois.  The asking price is$ 35,000.

will do John.

John Heenan said:

Wow She is beautiful. I am wanting to move up

Of course I have to sell my 1963 20ft Connie...so if you hear of anyone let me know let me know

She is on Lake Norman just outside of Charlotte

Can you post some pictures of the engines and interior?

Can I pictures of interior and engines. Is the boat viewable?

the boat is viewable. I just got back from Florida. I will take pictures this week of interior and engine compartment.

RSS

Club News

Registration Is ClosedCity of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below :

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service