With regret I am selling my 1968 Commander. We are downsizing to a smaller boat in retirement. This boat was purchased on this site in 2011. It is a beautiful boat with less than 300 hours on twin 350 engines, it has a Ray Marine touch screen plotter and full canvas. Too much to list better to call Greg 309-781-4550. Thanks for looking.

The boat resides in the Rock Island, Illinois.  The asking price is$ 35,000.

Views: 2566

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Could you please provide the location of the boat?  Potential buyers usually ask.  Thanks!

Wow She is beautiful. I am wanting to move up

Of course I have to sell my 1963 20ft Connie...so if you hear of anyone let me know let me know

She is on Lake Norman just outside of Charlotte

Attachments:

A lot of buyers ask the price as well.

Fat finger mistake...That is 1963 30 FOOT Connie not 20

Thanks Charlene,  the boat resides in the Rock Island, Illinois.  The asking price is$ 35,000.

will do John.

John Heenan said:

Wow She is beautiful. I am wanting to move up

Of course I have to sell my 1963 20ft Connie...so if you hear of anyone let me know let me know

She is on Lake Norman just outside of Charlotte

Can you post some pictures of the engines and interior?

Can I pictures of interior and engines. Is the boat viewable?

the boat is viewable. I just got back from Florida. I will take pictures this week of interior and engine compartment.

RSS

Club News

2019 Wall Calendars Now Available!!

The Chris-Craft Commander Club 2019 Wall Calendar is now available!!.  We're having to do things a little differently this year, so for calendar details & ordering, Click Here

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service