My Other Honey is a traditional 42 DC Commander. She has her original 427/300's that are now raw water cooled. She was FWC up until two years ago. She has spent her entire life on the great lakes. Largely original down below with new AC units( there are 3),new hot water heater, 2 new heads with separate holding tanks for each. Canvas is good and newer fridge. Generator is operational and is an Onan 6.5KW. She is not a boathouse queen. It is used weekly by the family and is a member of our family and well cared for. Asking $23,500. The boat is located in Huron Ohio on Lake Erie.

Views: 1136

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

where is it?

Hi Sterling,

We have found that classifieds are more successful if the seller provides contact information and location.  The public does have access to this section but cannot contact members unless the contact information is posted.

Only members can reply to the ad or click on your name and send a private message.  You could create a separate e-mail just for the classified. 

You can edit your post to include contact information.

Thank you for using the Classifieds section!

I tried to get more info on this boat, no luck.

Hi, 

Is your boat still on sale, if so please send me some recent and detailed photos, my email is eogulmus@gmail.com

Thank you

Hi looking for more info / pics if the boat is still for sale

Brian, I sent you a friend request so we can communicate directly

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service