I'm gonna downsize some due to my age and I also acquired a new First Mate and we are buying a house. I love this boat and had great plans to make her my waterfront condo. I purchased her in South Florida next door to my friend Byron Smith and his beautiful 42 Commander. I spent a few weeks working on her systems and began the trip home to Pensacola. We broke a shaft coupler in St Pete and decided we would make many of the repairs there at Marine Max in Gulfport. We had them do the bottom, replace the needed shafts and couplers. Shafts were packed, trim tab rods were packed, struts had new cutlass bearings installed and engines and struts were realigned. additional work and some thru hulls were replaced and we continued the trip across the Gulf to Pensacola without any problems. The 853N Detroits are real fuel sippers, NO smoke and run like a Swiss watch. I took her out for the day a couple of weeks ago and she ran great. Of course she needs some additional work. There is a new Lectra San and head in the forward head and another new unit on board. There are 4 A/C units and we only worked with one in the salon on the trip. It is probably low on Freon as it was freezing up. Swim platform needs replacing....Radar head wont rotate ect......but we made about a 750 mile trip! In the water in Pensacola. Asking 35,000

Views: 2847

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please provide an e-mail or phone number for buyers to contact you.  The public sees the ads.  Thanks.

Sorry for leaving out my email. I can be reached at 693don@gmail.com

Don, can you email me some interior pic, if the boat is still available to dstone09@comcast.net

Thanks Brian

please send pic of inside and how many hours on engines email tcstadelmann@gmail.com

Is she still available ?
Thanks
TC

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winner!

See more details in this forum post.

A photo album with all contributions is displayed below in or Photo Album section.

Commander Styling Story

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service