38' Commander with Fly Bridge - for sale !      Re posted on 5-4-18 .

38 ft long 13 ft. Beam .This Vessel has twin original Ford 427 side oiler engines, that run well.

Commander is in good condition and located in Erie, Pennsylvania.

Vessel will be in the water in early spring , for your review.

22000.00 - OBO    Must Sell .

I have owned this Commander for many years, and am selling due to health reasons.

For more information - E-Mail me at wt7466@yahoo.com .  or call 814-431-5074 

Sorry No Texts .    Thank You !   Daniel M.

Views: 1103

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry to learn about the health issues, may you have a speedy recovery. Can you post more pictures of the interior and engine room? Thanks.

Hello, can you send more pictures of the boat , engines,interior , , thank you Tom

here are some photos that you requested.  If you would like additional photos please share your email -  I can send you a few more. It's much easier with the email  for me to send photos.  Thank You!

No photos.

Dan Miklos said:

here are some photos that you requested.  If you would like additional photos please share your email -  I can send you a few more. It's much easier with the email  for me to send photos.  Thank You!

If interested in purchasing this boat -and want additional photos -- e-mail me at wt7466@yahoo.com
Thank You .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service