1972 31 Chris Craft Commander Sports Express - in Charlevoix, MI

1972 31' Chris Craft Commander Sports Express. Twin 350Q Crusader engines (with 900+ hours on them).

Here is an album of pictures/videos from the summer: https://goo.gl/photos/rM9w3ttfnCFDKF1v9

One of many videos here: https://goo.gl/photos/Tw8UxnyhxB8oUNRW6

The good!

We purchased this boat in March of this year in Port Clinton, Ohio, and brought her up on her own bottom at the end of March/April to Charlevoix, MI. Since then she has been to Mackinac Island, Beaver Island, and made the trip to Sister Bay (in Door County) across Lake Michigan in Wisconsin and back. While she is an older boat, we obviously trust her to get us from point A to point B.

The only reason we are selling is we would like to move up to a 410 Chris Craft Commander. 

Upgrades/general maintenance this summer:
New spark plugs
1 x new alternator (on starboard engine)
New coil on the starboard engine
3 x new batteries (4 total on boat)
Garmin fuel flow meters installed and hooked up to existing GPS unit (included)
New VHF radio installed (still needs antenna hooked up)
Boat fully buffed and waxed by First Mate Yacht Care
Shaft seals repacked
Oil/filters changed at start of season

I started to list every possible detail about the boat, but it would be best if you called/came to look at the boat in person. 

There is a list of bad as well which I'm happy to discuss with any interested party. It isn't anything that stops us from enjoying the boat, but we would continue to chip away at if we continue to own her (replacing the cabin door, paint the bilge, replace some paneling, continue to upgrade mechanical). 

Asking $7500 OBO. If you need a slip for the remainder of the season, let me know. 

We've dropped the price to $6500! Sept. 6, 2017

We've dropped the price to $6000! Sept. 11, 2017

you can reach me at 586.275.7861

Views: 938

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Forgot the most important part, you can reach me at 586.275.7861!

We've dropped the price to $6500! 

Lewis Butler said:

Forgot the most important part, you can reach me at 586.275.7861!

Dropped the price to $6000 and are open to offers. Boat is clean and ready to drive away as she sits (minus a bag of tools on board). Life jackets, fenders, lines, all of it goes. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Great Aerial Video of a  45 Commander

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service