All Original,one owner, freshwater only boat. First time on the market since leaving the factory. 

Call, text, pm with questions.

Martin 206 915 8099

Views: 573

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Martin - you might get more traffic/interest if you included a price, specific location, and some recent pics.

As well as engines, engine hours, any add-ons like GPS, fish finder, radar. The devil is in the details.

Isn't that the brochure for the 1968-69 CCCSport?

1969. I have boxes of them (1968 as well) I wasn't able to put my hands on the 1975 brochure but that boat didn't change in appearance during that timeframe.Chris Craft 350's instead of 327 or 427's was one major change
This boat was last built in 1973.

All documentation, builders certificate and hull number say 1975.

This is one of three ordered  and delivered to the Chris Craft dealership owned by our family in 1975.

Two boats, this one (my fathers) and another are still owned by their respective families in the same town where the dealership was located.

Chris Craft had a plant in Florida and one in Michigan. Is it possible only one factory ceased production in 1973 and the other did not?.

This boat was never sold and as such remained in the original configuration. I think the only addition was a VHF which was not a factory installed option.

Jim Rivas said:

This boat was last built in 1973.

What are you asking? $0.00 ?

what is your location?

Thanks

Like to get some more details, photos, location, price , etc

Hi Thomas,

The boat is in Sturgeon Bay WI. Feel free to call, PM or email for additional info.

Thomas C Clark said:

Like to get some more details, photos, location, price , etc

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Start Snapping Those Photos!!!

The Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest will be starting soon!!

Details to follow 

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service