For Sale. Call Dave 941-626-7038

Views: 462

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have found that classifieds are more successful if the seller provides  location, details and a photo..  

You can edit your post to include more information.

Thank you for using the Classifieds section!

pm , please , interested in finding out where all the 1986 338's are, i have one my neighbor has 1 and at least another member as well as you have one,  only 25 made just curious how many still left

Dewy,

Thanks for your interest. My boat was purchased from 2nd owner in 2004 in Fort Myers beach, Florida.

It originally sold when new in Florida. The boat is now located in Port Charlotte, FL.  In my Florida travels in the last 12 years, I have not seen another mid-80's 338. Great boat for shallow Florida west coast water, with the 2' 10" draft.

Appreciate your interest,

Dave Good  (941) 626-7038

I would like to inquire into several questions and possible pics to share , contact me direct anytime

David Good said: I'll try to have a few pics ready for attachment to an email. Please send an email address so I can get them to you. trying to post them to Club site is beyond my paygrade.

Dave Good  (941) 626-7038 cell

Dewy Jenkins said:

I would like to inquire into several questions and possible pics to share , contact me direct anytime

sry for the late reply, first did you sell your boat? ,my email is Dewy804@aol.com

David Good said:

David Good said: I'll try to have a few pics ready for attachment to an email. Please send an email address so I can get them to you. trying to post them to Club site is beyond my paygrade.

Dave Good  (941) 626-7038 cell

Dewy Jenkins said:

I have a 338 1987, see my page. David OBrien
Phone, 315-604-7746
Dobrien851@hotmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Great Aerial Video of a  45 Commander

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service