Down sizing.  Looking for well maintained smaller boat, 30 to 32 ft. will consider trades, must be twin screw gas. No Bridge.    My boat has new risers and elbows, gaskets and new stainless steel exhaust.  Complete valve job in 2015 on Starboard motor.  Port motor scheduled for valve job March, 2016.  Replaced all hoses on both motors. Carburetors rebuilt  along with all new fuel lines and fuel pump.  Boat is presently listed under "POP YACHTS" showing over 100 pictures  Check it out !! 

UPDATE 5-9-17  My boat is now for sale  and listed with Curtis Stokes Yachts if you care to look at it.  38Ft. Chris Craft Commander 1986  382 Commander.  

Here is the direct e-mail where you can view the pictures of my boat.

popyachts.com           

Here is my e-mail if you would like to contact me directly with any                                                    questions. 

btbutler48@gmail.com  

https://www.popyachts.com/boats-for-sale/chris-craft-commander-382-...

Views: 587

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Bob,

Could you provide a link to the site where the pictures are located?

Bob , I have a very nice ,1982 Catalina 281 I bought off of lake Michigan last August .Twin screw 305k's -600 hrs. on port 200 hrs. on rebuilt stbd. engine , Pertronics ign. and they run very well  . All original with new A/C. I spent months refurbishing her  here in Bradenton fl. She has been in the water since December 2016 and the engines are flushed with salt away after each cruise Every thing works on her . Very clean boat with Three axle Trailer

Attachments:

asking $10,000, all equipment included , Jkts, garmin,,anchors ,Poles Many extra parts and tools,Spare props, Windows are fine , no leaks and all lights work. Paints and Varnish,,,windlass, 2 new spare bilge pumps,Trailer has working lights and all tires are good [3 new ones.]

Attachments:

More Pictures

Attachments:

Hi Joe,  I saw that you replied to an old ad that I placed back in Feb. 2016.  At that time I was looking to sell my 38 ft. Commander and possibly take a partial trade of a smaller boat.  Since then our house was damaged from Hurricane Matthew last October and we had to go live on our boat since then.  We are now looking for a larger boat between 47 and 50 ft.  My boat is now for sale  and listed with Curtis Stokes Yachts if you care to look at it.  38Ft. Chris Craft Commander 1986.  Thanks, Bob Butler

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winner!

See more details in this forum post.

A photo album with all contributions is displayed below in or Photo Album section.

Commander Styling Story

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service