Hello:

I hade to strip my 1969 36' CC Sea Skiff boat. the wood was too rotten but the engines run fine .. sad day .. if anybody needs parts, please let me know..

thanks

Scott

Views: 293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have found that classifieds are more successful if the seller provides contact information and location.  The public does have access to this section but cannot contact members unless the contact information is posted.

Only members can reply to the ad or click on your name and send a private message.  You could create a separate e-mail just for the classified. 

You can edit your post to include contact information.

Thank you for using the Classifieds section!

I'm looking for a serviceable Paragon P34 R.

Also maybe a left hand (port) engine and trans. What  models do you have and how much $.

I have a35 SC with 327Qs and Paragon P34s

Robin

I have the P-33's and $300

thanks

Scott

they can be see at thatsmyboat.com

And which engines do you have and $?

Thanks

Robin

I have 305Q's and 327Q's 

Engines still available? Specifically 327

I am looking for all parts to convert a 305 K engine to a closed heat exchanger system.  Not sure if Q parts fit on a K engine .

if you know please inform me with what parts you have needed for this conversion. thanks

Pat Kelly said:

Engines still available? Specifically 327

Do you have the fresh water pumps and the circulation pumps would be interested

Hi , I'm looking for props !! 1 !/4 16 x 16  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service