My drain plug is located a midship with a bore of approximately 1/2" without a TREAD !

can someone help locate a twist in style or snap in Drain Plug.

I don't have enough bite to put a base plate on the bottom of this keel to put in a screw in style drain plug.

If some one has or can locate one for me please give me a shout !

1971 31' commander se


Joe !

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try West Marine it is called a garboard drain plug

Reply to Discussion


Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site


 Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

  Click Here To Learn More


© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service