Hi All!

Only 3 more days (less than 72 hours!) to place your order for Commander Club Burgees.
  After that we will not be placing another order for several years due to minimum order requirements from the company.

Here is the link for ordering:
http://commanderclub.com/page/burgees

You will receive a confirmation e-mail from me when your order has been received.

Delivery Information
Please understand that each burgee is handmade and will not be assembled until our group order is placed.  The order cut off date is May 1, 2013.  Expect at least a month or more after that for your burgee to arrive. We want you to have your burgee in time for the 2013 season.

Questions about your order?
Contact Char Pike at charpike@yahoo.com
Phone:  248-543-0964 Eastern Time Zone

Don't be left out! Place an order today!
Regards,

Char Pike
Burgee Order Chair

Views: 103

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Char:

I have the burgee, but I need advice on the staff to fly it.  I have the tear drop light on the rail, and my pole does not want to stay in the hole.  I am afraid tofly it,fearing I will lose it.  Where can I get a proper staff that will stay in the hole?

Try Bob and Jim at LPX  www.chrisparts.com

You might also want to start a new discussion topic about this to get more suggestions.  Someone might have a tip to fix the staff you have.

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service