If you heard about the recent boat house fire on Lake Texoma, you know that all boats were a total loss. I lost a 1980 410 Commander in the fire. It took me four years to rebuild her... New AC, genset, DC panel, teak floor and more. It's been the hardest thing I've ever gone thru. Losing a labor of love, our dock and our dock family is now disjointed. I have a full enclosure canvas that is in excellent condition for sale. The canvas was stored flat in a wooden box each summer for the season. My wife and I would clean and polish the Insenglas each year before putting it up. Please email me if you are interested. I am asking $1500. More pics available upon request.

The color is navy.

Thanks, 
captain.freddie@yahoo.com

Views: 299

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saw some of the video, so sorry for your loss.

Tim

That is absolutely heartbreaking. I can't imagine b

Thank you both! I looked at four boats today... Found out I had the boat I wanted.

Does this enclosure have screens? How do the "doors" work? Does each "panel" extend from the ceiling all the way to deck - or do they stop/break at the handrail?

Thanks

Are you or your insurance company offering any other items off this boat?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service