Commanders on the Chesapeake; Regional Rendezvous 2017 - PICS POSTED

Well I think everyone survived, and had an enjoyable time.  Even Anthony, who probably had the hardest time (overheated engine and burst strainer) checked in to say he made it home safe and they made the best of it.  It was a lot of fun getting to see old friends and meet some new ones.

If you were there, thanks so much for everything, and hope everyone made it home safe.  We had a pretty nice cruise all the way home and even got a couple action shots of Sea Star and Lady Eleanor.  I started an album here:

http://commanderclub.com/photo/albums/2017-chesapeake-reg-rendezvous

Views: 2520

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Updated 1/4/17 - Slip reservations now open (see above for details)

I will try to make it, probably by motorcycle and not by boat, unless it's my brother's Aquasport 20 CC out of Severna Park. I can't even imagine how long it would take me by water from NH with my puny 48 gallon gas tank! Although I might be able to haul it down to Rhode Island or Connecticut and go from there....

Updated 1/17/17 - Local information added (see above for details)

Updated 2/1/17 - Attendee list started

Matt & Jessica Cowles (December Wedding)
Fred & Eileen Delevan (Northern Star)
Marty Wallace
Bruce Ketchum (Sea Hawk)
Lee Dahlen (by land)

Keep getting those registrations into the Museum, folks!  If you are coming by land and would like to be included on the attendee list, please drop and email to chesapeakecommanders at gmail dot com

I, like Jim Frens, would love to make it too by boat, but from Connecticut, it would take 3-4 days, and my whole family are coming to Cape Cod that week of, from Indiana & New Jersey, so i'm going to have to beg out. Hope you all have great weather and a great time. I'll be anxious to see the photos that come from the Rendezvous. Have fun !!

Matt,  

Greetings and thanks for organizing this. 

lucy and I would love to come and will try to make it.  only question is whether Endeavor (soon to be Narducci) can be made ready to run across the bay in July.  am working on an overheating issue right now, along with a backfiring problem which has resurfaced.  crab cap replacement worked well for two months.  then, same thing. will try to fix it by replacing plugs, wires, coil and cap.

Dan 

Not to twist your arm, but we will have two very capable gentlemen attending who I believe are quite familiar with your engines ;)

(Both Darin and Lee will be there)

Hey, start your Loop run and attend the Two Rivers Rendezvous in Sept!  Time to reserve your slip.  If your a Commander doing the Loop we will put you up for a few days at our home harbor, Harbor Point Yacht Club, might even chauffeur you around the area one day.

Update 2/15/17 - Attendee List updated

Matt & Jessica Cowles (35 Commander - December Wedding)
Fred & Eileen Delevan (38 Commander - Northern Star)
Marty Wallace (47 Commander - Holiday)
Bruce Ketcham (32 Marinette - Sea Hawk)
Lee Dahlen (by land)
Darin & Denise Haselhorst (47 Commander - Timeless)
David Hiser (47 Commander - Lady Eleanor)
Chris Brown (by land)

Keep those reservations coming in folks!

Count us in, she should be ready by then...

We are looking forward to meet fellow members..

Anthony

Great! I'd call and reserve your spot asap, Anthony!

Coming by car. Great location for a Rendezvous. Great town.

Will take photos.

Let's try to get the boats out on a cruise. Say about two hours on Friday.

E-mail me if you need something. I live 1 hour and 20 minutes away.   brcwb@aol.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winners

This year's CCCC Photo Contest saw a record number of participating photos. The winners of the of the top three positions are:

1. James Frens with the photo of his 27 Commander, displayed to the left.
  2. Kevin R Mueller with a photo of his 42 Commander
  3. Greg Kay with a photo of his  42 Tournament fisherman.

Here is a slideshow featuring the top 10 photos.

New Issue Available

The Fall 2017 issue of the Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, is now available for download.  

Click here to download your copy.

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service