Hey all - ran across the below ad this morning and figured I'd toss it up here (I'm not related to this in any fashion).  There appear to be some engine issues, but given the condition the interior seems to be in, this could have the makings of a decent project if anyone was interested:

https://easternshore.craigslist.org/boa/d/31ft-chris-craft-commande...

Views: 267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Having striped all the original CC "Maple" stain and refinishing the interior and exterior Mahogany as I have on my 31 I can tell you that this owner truly loved his boat.  I think the Ad says it all.  Anyone who wants to invest in replacing or rebuilding the Port Engine will have themselves a nice boat.  BTW, I have decided to replace my blown Port engine with a new rebuilt long block.  This will be the 3rd time for me in the 38 years that I have owned the Bonnie Dick.

Tim G.

I've spoken to this owner (he actually called me) - I may have to stop and visit on my next trip south (this coming weekend).

Good luck!

I just saw this too, Matt.  That river is fresh water too.  If I sell my 41, I'd be very interested in going to see this one.  With a new baby on the way, I could manage this 31 a little easier.  If anyone knows the history of this boat, please share. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service