Here's hoping all our Florida CCCC members are safe. As you're able, report in, and let us know how you're doing.

Fingers crossed....

-Rob

Views: 405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Made it through without a scratch. One torn corner on a canvas scarboard panel and a missing screw. Otherwise a-ok!

Good to hear!!!!

Anyone hear from Bill Hummer? I'm pretty sure he is docked in/near Fort Meyers which from what I hear was close to where Irma came ashore.  

Fingers crossed and praying that all is well with everyone in Irma path.. Stay safe..

-Don

It was, the storm did come ashore right at fort Myers.

Here in Jacksonville beach had one finger break loose with several boats attached but they got all the boats and people rescued .

As for Still Winkin she came through just fine 

Byron Smith... Check in when you can.... 

Went down to see if our 31' Miss Chris survived the night and was delighted to see her sitting there in her slip also without a scratch. Thank God! By the time the storm hit Tarpon Springs it was a cat 1. Had 80 mph winds gusting all night. I was worried about the surge and it never happen to the extent of what was predicted. Thank God!

power just came back on and I Have att uverse at shop. Will be dumping Comcast in November. what a weekend!! strong tropical storm winds, little damage around. Commercial bld next door lost roof, poor installation, boat great going to give a good bath now and polish SS tubing before put canvas back on. What a powerful storm, could have been so much worse. Looks like Dave Decisa got spared, hope so, check in Dave!!

Still haven found phone, druggie stole it I believe.

Glad to hear from those that have chimed in that all is good. This storm was a monster! Hope the rest of the Florida constituency will fair the same, and be able to report in soon.

Rob, you know our back doors is aways open, come to Fl this winter!!!!!! Anyone heard from Jim and  Bob in Bradenton??

Spoke with Bill Hummer this morning he says his 45 ' commander did well. I believe his vessel was close to the area where Erma came through

Jim & Bob are fine. They moved inland a bit because they were concerned about a storm surge coming into their house. I guess they only got 1 hours sleep Sunday night, but their friends house withstood the storm, and when they returned home they only had some minor tree and/or shrubs damage. They didn't even have to fire up their standby generator ! 

The boats and house are ok. We had a big palm fall between  the two homes.  Broke one pool pump and the land line phone.

75mph  winds.

Byron Smith said:

power just came back on and I Have att uverse at shop. Will be dumping Comcast in November. what a weekend!! strong tropical storm winds, little damage around. Commercial bld next door lost roof, poor installation, boat great going to give a good bath now and polish SS tubing before put canvas back on. What a powerful storm, could have been so much worse. Looks like Dave Decisa got spared, hope so, check in Dave!!

Still haven found phone, druggie stole it I believe.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Great Areal Video of a  45 Commander

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service