Here's the wind up and the pitch... The previous owner was going to scrap this 332 and had it listed on Craigslist. I had it transported to me and after digging into it I just don't have the time to devout to this big of a project. I work full time, I am in school full time, I am also in the middle of a remodel on my house and have a car project I am wrapping up. I picked her up with the intention of making her sea worthy and donate some time taking disabled vets and first responders out on fishing trips around the Cape and Islands.

My assessment so far... from what I can tell the previous owner used this as a dock/party spot without staying on top of the maintenance. The water heater leaked and plywood under it rotted out. The plywood under the fuel tanks has rotted out. Both engine hatches are soft. Starboard engine needs to be pulled and rebuilt or perhaps a complete repower to diesel is in order. both F pipes are cast iron though the STBD is split and needs to be replaced. The hours gauge reads 719, accurate? Perhaps. 

I want nothing for her. I want someone to come pick her up and bring her back to life. She's currently stored in central Mass and I will loose storage in the spring. I'll post pics up later this afternoon.

My best,

Mike

email me for more info: bluesmike@gmail.com

Pics: 

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Michael,

We have found that classifieds are more successful if the seller provides contact information. The public does have access to this section but cannot contact members unless the contact information is posted.

Only members can reply to the ad or click on your name and send a private message.  You could create a separate e-mail just for the classified. 

You can edit your post to include contact information.

Thank you for using the Classifieds section!

Pics posted finally.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Great Aerial Video of a  45 Commander

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service