Looking hi and low for one of these for the fly bridge.

it is the control panel for the Ignition Key, starter switches(2), blower switch, BAT parallel, and alarm test.

If anyone has a lead it would be greatly appreciated! currently in the process of a restoration on my uncles Boat.

THANK YOU!

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you only needed the switches I may be able to help if you need the filler panel no help.

Tim

Hello Alex,  I have just removed from my TF30 the control panel and will pick up at the yard if you are interested?



Timothy "Tim" Miller said:

If you only needed the switches I may be able to help if you need the filler panel no help.

Tim

Thanks Tim, Unfortunately I do need the panel, switches are fine, Thanks for the reply  


 John,

Do you have a picture of the panel? I would be very interested if it is in decent condition. insolently, the panel is for my Uncle's TF30. we are in the process of restoring it.

-AL

 
John L. Spooner Jr. said:

Hello Alex,  I have just removed from my TF30 the control panel and will pick up at the yard if you are interested?

Alex, I will be at the boat yard on Saturday and will take some pictures for you.


Thanks John,

Looking forward to it. If it looks any better than the one in my picture, chances are we will be a buyer.

By the way, I noticed you own the Dirty Berty? I came across the sales video of that boat on youtube a long time ago. absolutely love that boat!

Thanks again,

-AL


John L. Spooner Jr. said:

Alex, I will be at the boat yard on Saturday and will take some pictures for you.

Hello Al, I have a few pics for you,  My cell phone number is (516) 972-6853.  I saved all of the original gauges and dash components.  Also have all the modular wiring from boat as I have repowered.  

Attachments:

Thank you John! I have sent the pictures and your number to my uncle. He should be in contact with you very soon.

Thanks again for all your effort.

-AL


John L. Spooner Jr. said:

Hello Al, I have a few pics for you,  My cell phone number is (516) 972-6853.  I saved all of the original gauges and dash components.  Also have all the modular wiring from boat as I have repowered.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

New Executive Committee

The results of the executive committee election are now in. As from January 1, 2108 the executive committee will have the following members:

  • Chief Commander - Lee Dahlen
  • Treasurer  John Rose, New!
  • Web Master - Pam Sorensen, New!
  • Archivist - Charlene Pike
  • Membership Chair - Matt Cowles
  • PR-Chair --- John Heenan, New!

Read about our new executive committee here. 

________________________________________

Photo Contest Winners

This year's CCCC Photo Contest saw a record number of participating photos. The winners of the of the top three positions are:

  1. James Frens with the photo of his 27 Commander, displayed to the left.
  2. Kevin R Mueller with a photo of his 42 Commander
  3. Greg Kay with a photo of his  42 Tournament fisherman.

Here is a slideshow featuring the top 10 photos.

__________________________________________

New Issue Available

The Fall 2017 issue of the Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, is now available for download.  

Click here to download your copy.

_________________________________________

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service