My forward plastic lens is broken, its about 3/4'' tall with a 9/16'' radius, half circle with tabs on both ends, 1 1/2'' wide. Have call into Earls, the gal could not find them. Maybe Earl can???  What to do??? Where to look???

Byron

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Byron,

I saw this in the links section maybe it would be a lead???

Anchor Light Lens

Byron - it may be a long shot as I think he deals mainly in mechanical parts, but give Robert Henkel a call (he’s listed on the links section). Even if he doesn’t have something, he seems to have a great network and is VERY helpful. Plus, if he can help you, he doesn’t try and gouge you on price!!

Byron,

There is no good pic for the mast light.  From what there is it looks like it's a "steamer light".  Anchor light on top with a rectangular curved light facing forward.  That is what I have and they are very difficult to find.  I've seen the lights go for sale up to $700.  One time.  Earl put me in touch with a guy. I think his name is Joe Morrison, who last worked at the parts plant, but it was $300 and not NOS or restored.  Send a pic of what you are looking for.  Maybe we can split it up and get what we both need.  They are pot metal and mine is a mess.  

Earl found them, Annette says she has 5 or 6, I got 2. My head was pitted bad too, So I filled, epoxy primed , 2k urethane primer and Black Urethane. Did the casting at the wings. i HAVE GLOSS BLACK BACK BENCH VERTICAL SUPPORTS, the black looks good , thinking about painting the name plates on the sides black too

I did learn a lot on the 5 hours I spent looking foe these lenses should have been in the office, get busy on yours NOW!!
B

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service