Well fellow Commanders, I did it. Just listed our beloved Catalina on eBay with no reserve. Fond memories, especially our days in Milwaukee and attending CCC rendezvous. Sixteen ports visited on Lake Michigan over ten years. Fond memories of all the help provided by fellow members as we literally rebuilt things from one end to the other.

Thank you Dick.

Let's see where the bids go. We've made an offer on a 2004 Cruisers 375 aft cabin, and it was accepted today. Modern times (with fuel injection!) are coming.

Dale

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1979-Chris-Craft-Catalina-330-Flybridge-Se...

Views: 780

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This should be under classified section, someone better bid on this boat this is way too low at the current price of 5900!

Dale,

Thank you very much for posting the photos of the helm seat.  I haven't decided what to do on this one.  The Garelick seat is nicely made, unfortunately it has been discontinued which has me thinking I will fabricate something different but on similar theme, possibly on a rail...the electric panel is just in the wrong spot!

Sold for $8,600, someone got a good deal.

Yes, I think someone made out.  This was a good looking boat that had been well cared for, always a pleasure to look at a neat engine compartment.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service