With a heavy heart, I 'm selling Mr. Murphy's beautiful Boat. We worked together for the past couple years to restore her back to her original state..The exterior was restored with gel coat, new stripes, new lettering, 97 peaces of chrome re-dipped and polished, new bimini top, re-sprayed new non-skid desks and walk ways, new cock pit sliding doors, trimmed in mohogany, new stainless steel rub-rail, aluminum drip edges and new barrier coat bottom. She is a 38' Chris Craft Commander for those who haven't seen her. John spent over $120,000.00  to bring this boat back to it's original state, before he passed. I'm asking only $88.000.00. Please call Paul to make appointment to she her if interested. (440-413-2513). As soon as I can I will get pictures of the inside, and get them posted.

Side note:It comes 4 very beautiful new white deck chairs,new cushions inside. This is a must see if you love Chris Kraft Commander boats.

Views: 1312

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What year is Murphy's law

1965, I'm sooo sorry I didn't see your question till today. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service