While working on my holding tank plumbing (not a pleasant job, but at least I found the leak) I had to remove the port side exhaust hose. I had noticed some weeping from it last season, so assuming I was going to replace it anyway, I cut it off because it didn't want to slide off the elbow. Now taking a closer look, it looks like the weep was from the elbow or the riser / elbow joint, running down to where the hose connects, and dripping from there into the bilge. So the question is, is there a source for replacing these Osco manifolds / risers / elbows? The right side looks fine (knock on wood!).  Motor is a 350Q with closed cooling.

Thanks,

Jim 

Views: 413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Posting a final follow-up to this discussion so that anyone in the same situation searching for info might find it. I was able to get the Barr 20-0039 risers to fit the Osco 7068 manifold by grinding a small relief on the manifold end cap flange for the top two riser mounting bolts. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Photo Contest Winner!

See more details in this forum post.

A photo album with all contributions is displayed below in or Photo Album section.

Commander Styling Story

© 2017   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service