As much as I hate to do it, I've begun parting out this boat. It's a complete boat in good condition, from fresh water. EVERYTHING is for sale, although a few pieces have already been spoken for. 427's, Kohler genset, and all standard parts. Located in Appleton, WI. Email me your requests at info@chrisparts.com . 

Update 5-6-2018:  I do have the wheel, as well as many other pieces. The mast, spotlight, gauges, tach pods, a few cleats, compass, and hand rails are just a few pieces I still have. Call or text me at 941-795-0292 for more info or pics.

Views: 4753

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

That boat looks too nice for the boneyard. I almost hate to ask, if the rear railing volcano stanchions are the same as on my 1969 27 footer, I'm looking for 5 of them in good condition.

Jim

Always sad to see one go to parts.   But alas, it takes a certain dedicated person with time and money to tackle a project 38.  Especially when there are some that look as good as your primary 38 and Greg G.'s 35.  

I am looking for the rear vent on the toe rail

Thanks Brian

Hi John,

I need the fold down helm seat.

Thank you,

Pat Stone

Looking for the center windshield window with the rail/nob mechanics to open/close.  Also, looking for door to galley shown in picture 0006.

Any interest in selling those?

Brian

Hi Pat,

The companion seat (stbd of the helm) is a Pompanette product, mounted on adjusting rails, and the back folds forward. Very durable product, but should be re-upholstered. It is for sale for $150. Its rather heavy, so you would probably want to pick it up here in Appleton WI.

Pat Stone said:

Hi John,

I need the fold down helm seat.

Thank you,

Pat Stone

Hi Brian, the window is available, but the hardware has been sold. The companionway door and hardware (knob and hinges) is for sale for $300. The hatch above it has already sold. Thank you!

Brian Travers said:

Looking for the center windshield window with the rail/nob mechanics to open/close.  Also, looking for door to galley shown in picture 0006.

Brian

I'd be interested in door handles, particularly the closet type with the button as part of the handle. Also bathroom door handles if they are original.

Disappointed about the window hardware, any way you would do a little better on the door?

John Scherzinger said:

Hi Brian, the window is available, but the hardware has been sold. The companionway door and hardware (knob and hinges) is for sale for $300. The hatch above it has already sold. Thank you!

Brian Travers said:

Brian

Hi John, how about the portholes in the V-birth?

Brian Travers said:

Disappointed about the window hardware, any way you would do a little better on the door?

John Scherzinger said:

Brian Travers said:

Brian

The portholes are available. I'd make you a package deal of the door (with hardware) and the two portholes for $400. 

The portholes will sell for at least $100 each on the open market...

Please send me your shipping address and I'll get a shipping quote for you. Thanks!

Brian Travers said:

Hi John, how about the portholes in the V-birth?

Brian Travers said:

John Scherzinger said:

Brian Travers said:

Brian

Wiper motor and arms. May want the throttle/shift controls if the chrome is good. The fold down foot rest for the passenger seat as well. Probably a few more items. E-mail me brucejharkness@gmail.com or 704-609-8608. Thanks

RSS

Club News

2019 Wall Calendars Now Available!!

The Chris-Craft Commander Club 2019 Wall Calendar is now available!!.  We're having to do things a little differently this year, so for calendar details & ordering, Click Here

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service