As much as I hate to do it, I've begun parting out this boat. It's a complete boat in good condition, from fresh water. EVERYTHING is for sale, although a few pieces have already been spoken for. 427's, Kohler genset, and all standard parts. Located in Appleton, WI. Email me your requests at info@chrisparts.com . 

Update 5-6-2018:  I do have the wheel, as well as many other pieces. The mast, spotlight, gauges, tach pods, a few cleats, compass, and hand rails are just a few pieces I still have. Call or text me at 941-795-0292 for more info or pics.

Views: 4643

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

John,is the gate hardware still available if she had the rear wood rails , thanks

I know this is an older post, but I wondered what was left for sale? I need the main helm wheel if still available. Purchased a 1965 38' Commander Sport Fisherman project boat in January with many needs. Please let me know if anything is still available. Thanks!

I do have the wheel, as well as many other pieces. The mast, spotlight, gauges, tach pods, a few cleats, compass, and hand rails are just a few pieces I still have. Call or text me at 941-795-0292 for more info or pics.

Russell G Zimmer said:

I know this is an older post, but I wondered what was left for sale? I need the main helm wheel if still available. Purchased a 1965 38' Commander Sport Fisherman project boat in January with many needs. Please let me know if anything is still available. Thanks!

Brian I have a set of the window openers call me at 952-454-5459 Todd

Interested in  aft deck  hatch door

Hi John how about the lazzerette hatch door

John,

Do you happen to have the helm dash panel that the gauges are in?  The gauges themselves (non tach)?

-Darin

John Scherzinger said:

I do have the wheel, as well as many other pieces. The mast, spotlight, gauges, tach pods, a few cleats, compass, and hand rails are just a few pieces I still have. Call or text me at 941-795-0292 for more info or pics.

Russell G Zimmer said:

I have the gauges in another listing. Search the Classifieds for "gauges" and it should come up.

Darin H said:

John,

Do you happen to have the helm dash panel that the gauges are in?  The gauges themselves (non tach)?

-Darin

John Scherzinger said:

Russell G Zimmer said:

Sorry, don't have that anymore, just a few boxes of hardware, a windlass, and some other small pieces.

OSCAR AGUAYO said:

Hi John how about the lazzerette hatch door

John,

Thanks for the reply on the gauges.  Considering those.  I have most of them, but not all.

Would you happen to have the panel the gauges came out of?  I'm re-installing the old gauges in my helm.

-Darin

John Scherzinger said:

I have the gauges in another listing. Search the Classifieds for "gauges" and it should come up.

Darin H said:

John,

-Darin

John Scherzinger said:

Russell G Zimmer said:

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service