Rare 1977 25' Chris Craft Tournament Sport Fisherman For Sale

25’ 1977 Chris Craft Tournament Sport Fisherman. Sought after, Rare Boat, built with fishing in mind as well great for day trips and a picnic. The windshield was optional whereas some had windscreens mounted on the dual consoles. Almost 10’ Beam, 20” Draft, 4,599 lbs and Cuddy Cabin that sleeps two and plenty of storage. Recent (last fall) structural survey shows forward deck, floors and stringers are solid.
Engines need to be replaced/rebuilt. They are twin 1990? Inboard FWC Crusaders 4.3 v6. One will turn over by hand and the other ran for about 20 min. and bound up (will still turn over hard). Boat will clean up nicely. No Trailer. Too many projects. $3,000.00

Views: 325

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good luck with your sale and don't forget to send a donation to support this website that allows you to join and post your sale almost simultaneously!

Mr Loud I appreciate the fact that you posted your boat for sale on the CCCC website. Many that are members do not even own a CC. I believe offers for sale give other members an opportunity to perhaps own, or consider owning something they want or need. That type of participation in this website potentially helps all members. The fact that this virtual club has no dues, has developed means of support, provides discussion, research, and classified formats is a testament to the founders ingenuity and purpose.I hope you sell your boat to someone that dreamed of owning her.

When I was shopping for my Commander, I saw one of these for sale in Hingham. Boat name was 'Bigfoot'. I think it was a hardtop version and had 2 four-bangers.

You're right 4 cyl are the original motors. I also have a 1974 which is pictured in my profile which shows it without the windshield and a pair of Mercs 4.3's

Jim Frens said:

When I was shopping for my Commander, I saw one of these for sale in Hingham. Boat name was 'Bigfoot'. I think it was a hardtop version and had 2 four-bangers.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Start Snapping Those Photos!!!

The Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest will be starting soon!!

Details to follow 

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service