Have two carburetors one rebuilt and one used

Have two sets of manifold end caps from closed cooled engines

Have a heat exchanger, thermostat housing, expansion tank and hoses

Have two distributors   One almost new with less than 100 hours and one original

Have two damper plates and bolts also one crankshaft hub

Have pulleys

Have trans coolers and brackets.

Have front housing that was closed cooled and flywheels

Have remote oil filter adapter and tubing.

Alt regulator

Paragon P32AR trans for parts

Flame arrestors

Oil pan with the notches for a 350Q

Windage tray.

RH cam

Some copper rw tubes

The 1/8 tubes that go from the intake to the manifold

[Plus a bunch of small items.

E mail me to discuss   Davlin96@aol.com

Views: 469

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also have a rebuilt fuel pump for the Q. Used for one season then went with electrics.

Carbs, fuel pump, distributors and flame arresters have been sold.

Closed cooling system is sold as is the flywheel cover.

I am looking for two pair of Q exhaust manifolds and risers. Do you still have yours and if so what shape are they in?

pcbarbour@live.com

I re used the manifolds  and bought new risers. I do have four end caps that were FWC and are great shape.

Hi David , I dont understand a lot about the Q motor cooling system,just purchased the boat last year and its my first inboard single screw boat !! Very excited to learn without being foolish about it ! At some point i would like to speak with you about purchasing some parts from you that i would like to keep on hand for spare parts.. Also possible upgrades !! I have a 27' 1966 commander , 350 motor , in process of redoing interior now,motor has been rebuilt three years ago,excited to move forward with my project, thanx for any help i can get !!!

Hi Marty,

My cell is 727 420 5792

Marty Pillar said:

Hi David , I dont understand a lot about the Q motor cooling system,just purchased the boat last year and its my first inboard single screw boat !! Very excited to learn without being foolish about it ! At some point i would like to speak with you about purchasing some parts from you that i would like to keep on hand for spare parts.. Also possible upgrades !! I have a 27' 1966 commander , 350 motor , in process of redoing interior now,motor has been rebuilt three years ago,excited to move forward with my project, thanx for any help i can get !!!

I am new to site and also Chris Craft engines but want to convert a 305 K engine to a closed cooling system.  If you have any parts for this conversion please let me know at wea222@comcast.net. thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

New Executive Committee

The results of the executive committee election are now in. As from January 1, 2108 the executive committee will have the following members:

• Chief Commander - Lee Dahlen
  • Treasurer  John Rose, New!
  • Web Master - Pam Sorensen, New!
  • Archivist - Charlene Pike
  • Membership Chair - Matt Cowles
  • PR-Chair --- John Heenan, New!

Read about our new executive committee here. 

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

New Issue Available

The Fall 2017 issue of the Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, is now available for download.  

Click here to download your copy.

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service