The Fall 2017 Issue Of Styled In Fiberglass Is Now Available!!

The latest issue of the Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, is now available for your reading pleasure.

A big Thank You to everyone that contributed articles and photos for this issue.  Without your contributions, our newsletters would not be possible.

Another BIG Thank You to Char Pike for her assistance with this issue!!!!

Go to the  Styled In Fiberglass page to download your copy today!!

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kudos to Pam & the contributors ! Another great issue of SIF ---- but I do have one small complaint and piece of advice for fellow members. Do not download this issue and begin reading it just before you normally go to bed. I normally relax a bit by surfing the net for about 15 minutes or so before hitting the rack. Just into my surf last night, I downloaded this issue and began reading it. Needless to say, I missed my normal bed time by a whole bunch :-)   Don't say you weren't warned ! Again, GREAT issue !

Thanks Dick. Glad you enjoyed it!
Awesome. A 4 day weekend and a new issue. Thanks to all people that make Styled in Fiberglass possible! Happy Thanksgiving.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Registration Is Open!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

What: 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous

When: July 27 - 29, 2018

Learn everything you need to know about the 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):

2018 Rendezvous Site

Chris-Craft Commander Club YouTube Channel

In an effort to expand the video sharing for the club, we have built a YouTube Channel. We hope you enjoy watching the wonderful videos our members have chosen to share.    

Click Here To Learn More

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service