FYI - The Chris Craft archives at the Mariners' Museum will officially re-open on Monday, June 25 !! I just put in my order. I've been waiting for this since I purchased the boat in late 2016.

Views: 219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Steve,

I personally went there on June 21st and no one at the front desk seemed to know anything about the Chris Craft Archives even after I explained what it was.  They suggested that I contact the Librarian, who unfortunately was not in that day.  They do have the library on their web site so I guess that's were you can access the Chris Craft Archives.

Anyhow, Great Musuem!  One of the best I've ever been to here in the US or in Europe. The USS Monitor exhibit is beyond expectations.  A must see for anyone with nautical interests or Civil War Buffs.

Tim G.

I am not finding their website very easy to navigate.  How did you place your order? 

Hi Greg,

Why not give them a call?  

Chris-Craft Archives

(757) 591-7785
chriscraft@MarinersMuseum.org

There is also a form you can fill out.  Scroll down to request research assistance.

https://www.marinersmuseum.org/library/

Greg Rentfro said:

I am not finding their website very easy to navigate.  How did you place your order? 

I just called them, they were good on the phone.

Greg Rentfro said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service