Around here, for brick and mortar marine stores, West Marine is the only choice. But do your homework before you go. I just paid $72.96 for shaft, rudder, and trim tab aluminum anodes. Boatzincs.com has the same exact anodes for $42.90.  If I had brought that proof with me, West would have matched those prices. Of course I didn't know that when I went. :-(

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Set up a Port Supply account with West Marine for wholesale (ish) pricing.....B

I’ve easily saved a couple thousand this year with price matching 

West marine will price match anything right from your phone in the store.the problem is they have their name on so many products and will not price match their own label

If you google on your phone right at the store they match it if it is identical product. Often cheaper than my port supply discount.

It’s a great deal. Just remember it has to be the exact brand and model that you are trying to buy at the store. I have gotten starters for instance but because the cheaper online was not a sierra they would not honor it.

Always bring a phone or tablet, or print ad with you. I have shopped at West Marine more in the last two months than I have in the last 3 years because they are price matching now. Most times I go in with the webpage loaded on my phone, get my items, and show them my phone at checkout. They dont even ask questions. They just change the price. 

For instance... Interlux Brightside quart size is listed at $51.44 at my local West Marine. I showed them my phone and got it at $31.99 because of the Wholesale Marine prices. 

Jim,

Bring  your receipt with you, and the ad and get a refund. Our local West Marine will price match up to a few days after your purchase.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass

For your reading pleasure, the latest issue of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, along with past issues, can you accessed through the link below.

Styled In Fiberglass Issues

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service