I AM LOOKING FOR A ZF 63A TRANS ,,2.01 RATIO FORWARD AND 2.03 B...

Update:

title wrong,,i need 2,68 forward and 2.71 reverse,,i have now 2.01,,need more gears actually !!

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New or used?

used,,new they are easy to finds ..loll

Gotcha. Have a new one in stock, $2,200 plus shipping if you can’t find used...

perfect ,,good to know !!  your a dealer ?? come with warranty ?? 

Yes factory warranty. I do part-time work for a dealer.

http://marineenginedepot.com/MP/Marine-Engine/20277/753200-ZF-63A-2:1/

That is new. A few places here in Florida sell remanufactured ones in basically as-new shape. If they don't have your ratio, they can change ratios on a core they have. 

http://thermacomarinetransmissions.com/

https://treasure.craigslist.org/bpo/d/borg-warner-11-0-time/6353562...

thanks ,,good to know,like this i can buy any cheap trans on the web and make them rebuilt it and choose the gears ratio ..amazing..you make my day..lol..

Hello Paco:
Try Transmission Marine in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. They specialize in ZF's and have remans. Ask for Tony. Really nice guy!

Regards,
Jim Rivas

thanks,,i contacted HARBORMARINE .NET and i was so disappointed of their answer,,they ask double then a news trans,,just for changing ratio..and they propose me to buy a new a one for 2200$..in the other hand ..TRANSMISSION MARINE FL..they told me a couple of hundred bills or they maybe exchange mine with a rebuilt one who has the ratio i need for couple of hundred dollars,of course if my trans its in good condition,,and they are ,,just 300hours,,i will go see them with the trans in hands ,i am at indiantown marina,,short ride to get there,,thanks JIM,,

title wrong,,i need 2,68 forward and 2.71 reverse,,i have now 2.01,,need more gears actually !!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

New Executive Committee

The results of the executive committee election are now in. As from January 1, 2108 the executive committee will have the following members:

• Chief Commander - Lee Dahlen
  • Treasurer  John Rose, New!
  • Web Master - Pam Sorensen, New!
  • Archivist - Charlene Pike
  • Membership Chair - Matt Cowles
  • PR-Chair --- John Heenan, New!

Read about our new executive committee here. 

Photo Contest Winners

This year's CCCC Photo Contest saw a record number of participating photos. The winners of the of the top three positions are:

1. James Frens with the photo of his 27 Commander, displayed to the left.
  2. Kevin R Mueller with a photo of his 42 Commander
  3. Greg Kay with a photo of his  42 Tournament fisherman.

Here is a slideshow featuring the top 10 photos.

New Issue Available

The Fall 2017 issue of the Commander Club's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, is now available for download.  

Click here to download your copy.

© 2018   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service