Back to Help Page Index
There are several ways to keep track on forum posts that interest you. Which is best depend on what what kind of tracking is best for you. Here are a number of tips based on your requirements.
To track all new discussion topics
You can keep track of all new main topic forum posts, regardless who made them:
- Either go to the forum. Once there, select Sort By: Newest discussions. This is best if you prefer to follow posts online.
- Or go to the forum. Once there, scroll to the bottom of the page. Click "Start following". This is best if you prefer e-mail notifications.
To track posts you made yourselves or where you made a comment
- Either go to the go to the forum. Once there, click the link My discussions. Use the drop down menu to select discussions You started or Discussions you replied to. This is best if you prefer to follow posts online.
- Or in a similar way you can access your discussions and comments from your profile page.
- Or go to your settings. Click the Email link. Scroll down to the headline Activity. Make sure all three boxes are checked. This is best if you want e-mail notifications.
To track posts where you do not participate in the discussion
- Go to the forum.
- When you find a post you want to follow;
- Scroll to the bottom
- Click the link Follow
You will get e-mail notifications when/if someone comments on this discussion topic.