Back to Help Page Index
When you find information on our site that you find interesting and would like to share that with friends, you can post a link and a "like" on your Facebook or Twitter page, or on a number other social media sites.
This is how it works. You will no doubt recognize this feature from modern professionally operated sites:
- On selected places like forum posts, photos, videos and events on our site you will see buttons like the ones to the right.
- If you click on any of them you can share a link on Facebook, Twitter or other sites to the specific content on our site. You can even get an easy way to send a mail to friend with a link.
- Once done a link + a comment will be posted as a part of that on your "wall" (Facebook) or your "tweet flow" (Twitter).
- After that your friends on those sites can read your comment and follow the link to our site.
- The Share button is actually a pop-up menu which make it possible to share info on sites like MySpace, del.icio.us, StumbleUpon and Digg.
- In most cases you are required to have an account at the site corresponding to where you want your comment to go, i.e Facebook, Twitter or any of the other services.
- The first time you use this feature you may be asked to verify that it is Ok for our site to post on the target site for you (i.e Facebook).