DISCUSSION FORUM (4,946)

Featured Discussions

Archivist

2021 National Rendezvous: SAVE THE DATE JULY 23 - 25

What: 2021 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous  When: July 23 – 25, 2021  Where: Algonac Harbour Club, Algonac, MI Located on…

Started by Charlene PikeLatest Reply

Webmaster

Want a flying start? Read me first!

Posts with the most recent activity are sorted on top.  To read a post; just click on the headline. You can respond to the main topic or to…

Started by CCCC WebmasterLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Serious restoration work on my 35

The deteriorating gas tanks have been removed  and the straps that secure them were mostly completely rusted thru.  The muflers are going t…

Started by Jeremy Goldstein

98 9 hours ago
Reply by Drew Schneiderbauer

1976 Cris Craft TF 30 Fiberglas fuel tank removal.

Hi All, I'm new to the forum. I've recently purchased a 1976 TF 30 .I will repower with 383s w the original rebuilt paragons as seems to be…

Started by John white

14 10 hours ago
Reply by Steve Durkee

427 fuel filter canister question

I bought my boat two years ago and have yet to replace the fuel filters in the metal canisters on the front of the engines. (shame on me!).…

Started by Drew Schneiderbauer

6 13 hours ago
Reply by Drew Schneiderbauer

Depth Gauge... recommendations?

Hello All,  When we purchased our 1967 42 years and years ago, it came with pretty much nothing.  No mattresses, no manuals, and no electro…

Started by Chris Orphal

16 19 hours ago
Reply by John Mario

Commander 268

I’m looking for any and all information on commander model 268 such as : where did they build them? what construction methods were used? wh…

Started by Frank

1 yesterday
Reply by Mike H

Archivist

Club Management Business

This discussion thread will be to announce postings of Executive Committee minutes, Club annual financial reports and other club management…

Started by Charlene Pike

91 yesterday
Reply by Charlene Pike

What you need to know - 1969 47' Commander in Hudson Florida

After going through quite an ordeal with the owner of this boat I figured I would post this so you don't have to go through what I did to g…

Started by Dominic Grillo

4 on Sunday
Reply by Lee H Dahlen

bilge blower

Hi Can someone tell me where the bilge blower is located on a 1977 45' commander with fly bridge. Thanks John

Started by John W Even

5 on Saturday
Reply by Kevin McKinnon

Total Command Helm Re-Fit

Between the flakey gauges, the intermittent switches and the non-existent alarm buzzer I have decided scrap the Total Command System in my…

Started by John Mario

13 on Saturday
Reply by John Mario

327QA ignition wires

hi does anyone know where I can buy a set? 

Started by Peter George

10 on Saturday
Reply by Peter George

RSS

Club News

6th Annual CCCC Photo Contest Winners

1st Place: Mark Struebing, Michigan USA       Model:  1969 35 Sports Cruiser

2nd Place:   Kristian & Jacqueline, Illinois, US             Model:  1967 27' Commander Custom

3rd place:  Dawn Stone, Michigan, US                     Model:  1970 55' Commander

SuperDisc 15.0 and Resource Collection 5.0 Available Now!

SuperDisc 15.0 is an electronic encyclopedia of every aspect of Commander maintenance and repairs. The information on the disk is retrieved from the discussion forum and e-mail list, but organized in a way that makes information easy to find and use. SuperDisc is available on USB flash drive

Click here for more details https://commanderclub.com/page/superdisk

The SuperDisc 15.0 Complete Edition is for first time buyers of SuperDiscs.

The SuperDisc 15.0 Upgrade Edition is intended for those who wish to upgrade their SuperDisc 1.0 through 14.0. Each year we add over 1,000 posts. Don’t miss out.

Resource Collection 5.0 is great to own too!!!

The Resource Collection 5.0 contents include CC Catalogs and Brochures. CC Service Bulletins, CC Price Lists. Engine & Transmission Manuals. Dick Avery sketches and drawings, a folder for every Commander model, and all kinds of technical and interesting stuff. Over 193 folders and 2,697 Files. A true “Treasure Trove” for the Commander owner!

We thank you for supporting the club with your purchase of SuperDisc15.0 and/or Resource Collection 5.0. We hope you find it to be the value we feel it is, and trust you will enjoy the other benefits your payment will help provide. It’s your payment that helps to support the activities of this dues free organization that has grown from 12 members in 1999 to well over 4400 members in 2020.

To order now click here!

© 2020   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service