DISCUSSION FORUM (4,720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remote Oil Lines for 327F

One of my remote oil lines has started to leak. I tried to have new lines made and I was told that in order to retrofit I’d need to replace…

Started by Steve Fryzlewicz

2 on Friday
Reply by Dave Bernard

Fuel in hull. Can’t see or find leak.

I have a lot of fuel in hull over winter. I have a 1987 Amerosport. I removed inspection covers to expose top of tanks and hoses. Nothing w…

Started by Wyatt

3 on Friday
Reply by Wyatt

1961 283h trans cooler and getting hot

has anyone ever taken the top off of the trans cooler on this engine. it has a center bolt and looks like you pop it off possibly as a clea…

Started by kevin burleigh

12 on Thursday
Reply by kevin burleigh

410 Commander steering system upper help O rings

Hey guys. Any Idea where I can get replacement O rings for our 1984 Chris Craft Commander 410? We moved it and one O ring on upper helm fai…

Started by Karee Brinlee

1 on Thursday
Reply by Doug Maclean

Lower Helm steering wheel hard to turn

For the past two seasons, the lower helm steering wheel has been harder to turn.  FB helm above is fine. Now the lower helm has a low growl…

Started by Bill Mulvey

2 Jul 8
Reply by Mike Watson

410 Fresh Water Plumbing

I have a 1973 410. Fresh water connection to shore water supply has never worked for me. Now digging into it finally. I thought I had a sch…

Started by John Brock

2 Jul 8
Reply by John Brock

Anchor roller

Hi all, We have a '69 Commander 35 express, and I am interested in installing a windlass and anchor roller, but don't want it to look like…

Started by John Scanlon

14 Jul 8
Reply by John Scanlon

1976 Commander 410 - stove replacement

Good Afternoon All,   I need to replace the 120v Seaward Princess stove/range in my boat.  What are my options? Any advice woulod be greatl…

Started by Robert Bester

6 Jul 7
Reply by Robert Bester

Lancer with Volvo 270 out drive

I added a 1973 CC Lancer 23 with a Volvo 270 outdrive to the fleet last fall. Replaced engine with new 350. Engine running great, boat look…

Started by Douglas Low

1 Jul 7
Reply by Sterling Shriber

'70 38 integrated trim tabs

Hey everyone, I have a 1970 38 with integrated hull trim tabs. They are not operational. I'm not sure where to start.. attempt direct curre…

Started by Brandon Cumbee

1 Jul 7
Reply by Sterling Shriber

RSS

Club News

2020 National Rendezvous Postponed

More information Click Here

SuperDisc 15.0 and Resource Collection 5.0 Available Now!

SuperDisc 15.0 is an electronic encyclopedia of every aspect of Commander maintenance and repairs. The information on the disk is retrieved from the discussion forum and e-mail list, but organized in a way that makes information easy to find and use. SuperDisc is available on USB flash drive

Click here for more details https://commanderclub.com/page/superdisk

The SuperDisc 15.0 Complete Edition is for first time buyers of SuperDiscs.

The SuperDisc 15.0 Upgrade Edition is intended for those who wish to upgrade their SuperDisc 1.0 through 14.0. Each year we add over 1,000 posts. Don’t miss out.

Resource Collection 5.0 is great to own too!!!

The Resource Collection 5.0 contents include CC Catalogs and Brochures. CC Service Bulletins, CC Price Lists. Engine & Transmission Manuals. Dick Avery sketches and drawings, a folder for every Commander model, and all kinds of technical and interesting stuff. Over 193 folders and 2,697 Files. A true “Treasure Trove” for the Commander owner!

We thank you for supporting the club with your purchase of SuperDisc15.0 and/or Resource Collection 5.0. We hope you find it to be the value we feel it is, and trust you will enjoy the other benefits your payment will help provide. It’s your payment that helps to support the activities of this dues free organization that has grown from 12 members in 1999 to well over 4400 members in 2020.

To order now click here!

2019 Annual Photo Contest Winners

Sixty-Eight photos were submitted for this year's contest.  They were absolutely amazing, making selecting a top 3 an extremely difficult task for your Executive Committee

Thank you to all that submitted a photo to the contest and even if your photo was not in the top 3, it could appear on a cover of Styled In Fiberglass, the club's newsletter due out in November, or the 2020 Wall Calendars, which are now available.

2019 Photo Contest Winners

Past Photo Contest Winners

2019 Photo Contest Entries

© 2020   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service