DISCUSSION FORUM (4,916)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1983 332 Commander

Why in the world would someone take out or off the search light switch from the dash. I do not know what was there can anyone send me a pic…

Started by Randy Lingenfelter

0 on Monday

Webmaster

2021 Wall Calendars Now Available For Pre-Order until Nov. 10!!

The 2021 CCCC Wall Calendars are now available for Pre-Order through November 1st. After November 1st, we will continue to take orders but…

Started by CCCC Webmaster

5 on Monday
Reply by Charlene Pike

78 Chris craft carinthian 380 paragon transmission swap to velvet drive

Hello, I recently acquired a 78 Chris craft carinthian 380 is with blown up/and missing paragon p44 2.50 reduction transmissions. The previ…

Started by Kris Krutch

12 on Monday
Reply by Kris Krutch

Rebuild or Replace Ford Engine in 72' 42' Commander?

Editor Note:  Title Changed to reflect new information learned. Original Title:  Rebuild or Replace Original Ford 350 Cobra Jet Interceptor…

Started by Jesse Dombrowiak

14 on Monday
Reply by James Watkins

Commander Nameplate

Hi Captains, I have this NOS nameplate in a style that I believe replaced the SIF ones in the 70s. Does anyone know specifically when these…

Started by John Scherzinger

2 on Monday
Reply by John Scherzinger

Styled In Fiberglass emblems

We just received a batch of new numbers for these beautiful nameplates. There are a few models numbers included that weren't previously ava…

Started by John Scherzinger

16 on Sunday
Reply by Scott Miller

Archivist

Club Management Business

This discussion thread will be to announce postings of Executive Committee minutes, Club annual financial reports and other club management…

Started by Charlene Pike

90 on Sunday
Reply by Charlene Pike

Zipwake trim systems

Hello All, I am curious if anybody has installed a Zipwake trim system on a Commander. I have a 68' 35 Flybridge Commander that has never h…

Started by Doug Pearce

6 on Saturday
Reply by Scott Miller

Rudder alignment

Does anybody know the spec for setting the toe in for the rudders? Like a car, I understand that the rudders should not be 100% parallel to…

Started by Dave Whittick

7 on Saturday
Reply by Mike H

Strut part numbers

I’m looking for the strut part numbers on a 1969 commander 38 with 427’s. Also, if anyone has the numbers for the bearing’s that go in it a…

Started by Billy Fearing

0 on Saturday

RSS

Club News

2021 Chris-Craft Commander               Club Wall Calendars            *Now Available For Order * 

The 2021 Chris-Craft Commander Wall Calendars are now available for order through November 10th. After November 10th, calendars will not longer be available, so don't miss out. Place your order today!!!!

The photos that will be included in the calendar can be viewed HERE.

Proceeds go towards operating our otherwise dues free club.

Order Your Calendar Here

Styled In Fiberglass Newsletter - Spring 2020 Issue

Click Here to access this issues, along with past issues, of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's Newsletter

SuperDisc 15.0 and Resource Collection 5.0 Available Now!

SuperDisc 15.0 is an electronic encyclopedia of every aspect of Commander maintenance and repairs. The information on the disk is retrieved from the discussion forum and e-mail list, but organized in a way that makes information easy to find and use. SuperDisc is available on USB flash drive

Click here for more details https://commanderclub.com/page/superdisk

The SuperDisc 15.0 Complete Edition is for first time buyers of SuperDiscs.

The SuperDisc 15.0 Upgrade Edition is intended for those who wish to upgrade their SuperDisc 1.0 through 14.0. Each year we add over 1,000 posts. Don’t miss out.

Resource Collection 5.0 is great to own too!!!

The Resource Collection 5.0 contents include CC Catalogs and Brochures. CC Service Bulletins, CC Price Lists. Engine & Transmission Manuals. Dick Avery sketches and drawings, a folder for every Commander model, and all kinds of technical and interesting stuff. Over 193 folders and 2,697 Files. A true “Treasure Trove” for the Commander owner!

We thank you for supporting the club with your purchase of SuperDisc15.0 and/or Resource Collection 5.0. We hope you find it to be the value we feel it is, and trust you will enjoy the other benefits your payment will help provide. It’s your payment that helps to support the activities of this dues free organization that has grown from 12 members in 1999 to well over 4400 members in 2020.

To order now click here!

© 2020   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service