DISCUSSION FORUM (4,030)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mast: center piece and wooden poles?

Hi, please see attached picture: the center piece of my mast cracked and I am looking for a replacement.  Also, the wooden poles are worn d…

Started by Christoph Bussler

3 Mar 18
Reply by John Scherzinger

350 engine idle

I own a 33 coho chris craft with dual 350 v8, the port engine is newly rebuilt,2018 and runs fine the starboard engine is 6 years old, pu…

Started by charles watson

5 Mar 18
Reply by Lloyd cisco

Mt Dora/ Tavares, FL Antique Boat Show

This weekend is the Antique RACE boats, Next weekend is the Real antiques, Mahogony cruisers, etc. For those of you who have made this trip…

Started by William Leipert

0 Mar 16

Looking for model info and informed opinions...

To start, I've got a fair amount of boating experience with fishing and ski boats 20' and less and I spent a summer as a tow boat deck hand…

Started by Rick Price

18 Mar 13
Reply by Joe Marino

Membership Chair

Disposing HJ7 Transmissions

I have two HJ7 transmissions I’ve tried selling, but no takers. With all the other stuff I picked up last year with my 427 swap, I need to…

Started by Matt Cowles

24 Mar 13
Reply by John Brock

Converting Raw water cooling to FWC

Thanks to all of the commander members who have connected with me regarding my search for a 27 Commander. I plan to enjoy my new purchase i…

Started by Lou Curcio

14 Mar 12
Reply by Todd & Patty Walters

Stern Navigation Light Lens

Hello, I have a 1971 35' Commander Sport Cruiser.  I would like to replace the lens in the stern navigation light.  Any suggestions on whe…

Started by Scott Joanen

1 Mar 12
Reply by Matt Cowles

sheared off prop shaft and prop conundrum

I have a story to share with the hopes that a fellow club member might be able to relate and perhaps provide some insight: I will start by…

Started by Frank A. Sebo

3 Mar 12
Reply by Dave Bernard

Archivist

Happy 20th Anniversary!!!!

The CCCC is a unique club that started out as a pure online discussion forum and e-mail list in February of 1999. Today, the club consists…

Started by Charlene Pike

5 Mar 12
Reply by Jim Frens

42 Windshield tear down.

Doug (Old Buddy) and I went today to tear down the windshield on My Other Honey. Big nasty job. We ran into Tom Crossman(Classic 69). He wa…

Started by Sterling Shriber

36 Mar 12
Reply by Xhafer Orhan

RSS

Club News

2019 Regional Rendezvous Hosts Wanted

Are you yearning for a little fix for Commander-itis?

Would you like to meet other Commander owners in your area?

Do you have a great idea for a Commander gathering on or off the water?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we have just the remedy for you: We encourage you to think about hosting, or, indicating your interest in hosting a Regional Rendezvous in your area in 2019.

For more information about hosting - click here:

Hosting A Rendezvous

Char Pike has volunteered to be the EC “Point Person” for 2019 Regional Rendezvous. Please contact Char if you are interested in organizing & holding a Regional Rendezvous in your area. Char’s e-mail address is rendezvous.commanderclub@gmail.com

Help Wanted!!!

New Faces, New Perspectives - Executive Committee Openings to start in January 2020

Would you like to be more active in the Commander Club? Would you like to help chart our course? Are you willing to commit the time, energy and creativity needed to assist us in promoting and supporting our mission?

We are searching for new faces and new perspectives. Positions start in January 2020 for a two year term.

There are four positions available. Chief Commander, Treasurer, Public Relations Chair and Membership Chair.

Duties for each position are located in the bylaws https://commanderclub.com/page/bylaws

More details about each position here.

The Executive Committee (EC) convenes monthly via conference call. Meetings typically last 90 minutes or less. Most work done via e-mail. Each job has its own time commitment depending on club activities. Current EC members will mentor you.

Interested in any of these positions?

Please drop Char Pike an e-mail at archivist.commanderclub@gmail.com

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

© 2019   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service