DISCUSSION FORUM (4,916)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paragon Transmission Rattles,, It's A MISS!!

Those of us gearheads that have been around awhile, have well documented in the Superdisk this conundrum. If you have a performance issue o…

Started by Lee H Dahlen

13 Oct 23
Reply by Ian Basilion

Shrink Wrap Alternative?

I know most everyone shrink wraps for winter when we get pulled.  It's annual yearly cost that adds up over time.  I know the first year we…

Started by Dan Gorecki

6 Oct 22
Reply by Chris Orphal

knock or rattle at idle on one transmission

have knock or rattle on one transmission at 600-800 rpm speed up to 1000 noise goes away would like some input on problem thanks doug

Started by douglas a canning

13 Oct 22
Reply by kevin burleigh

Archivist

Carter Model AVS Carburetor on Q Engines – Service Bulletin E-180

Member Tim Toth shared this with the club.  It is posted here and also in the library files section. Carter Model AVS Carburetor on Q Engi…

Started by Charlene Pike

0 Oct 21

427 300hp Flame Arrestor

Where can I get 2 Flame arrestors for these Chris Craft engines in 1973 Hatteras FBDC? Thanks

Started by Maurice Marwood

4 Oct 21
Reply by Warren Whitmore

Who purchased the 410 this summer Green Bay/ Sheboygan Wi. (Nauti Turtle) ??

Hoping to talk with the person that purchased the 410 that was listed for sale a few months ago in Wisconsin. Please leave a message here o…

Started by Steve Riley

0 Oct 21

Trim Tabs for 42' SF Commander

I have a 42' Commander with only the rods sticking down through the hull is there information on trim tab assembly available? diagrams etc…

Started by Kirt Dammon

27 Oct 20
Reply by Jeremy Goldstein

Generator Cylinder Head

I've gotten to the point where I need to do something to fix my generator, or replace it. I had a crack in the block, most likely from over…

Started by Steve

4 Oct 19
Reply by Ronald Zick

Proper Jet Sizing for Carter 4695S/6117 on 307Q (and other questions!)

Hello all, By way of introduction, this is my first post - I purchased a 1970 Commander 27' with twin 307Q motors from Steve, an active for…

Started by Mike Stone

6 Oct 19
Reply by Tim Toth

410 Trim Tab Through Hull Corrosion

I have a 1973 410 Commander. I boat in Lake Erie. Pulled the boat yesterday for the  season and found a severe corrosion problem with the t…

Started by John Brock

8 Oct 17
Reply by Ronald Zick

RSS

Club News

2021 Chris-Craft Commander               Club Wall Calendars            *Now Available For Order * 

The 2021 Chris-Craft Commander Wall Calendars are now available for order through November 10th. After November 10th, calendars will not longer be available, so don't miss out. Place your order today!!!!

The photos that will be included in the calendar can be viewed HERE.

Proceeds go towards operating our otherwise dues free club.

Order Your Calendar Here

Styled In Fiberglass Newsletter - Spring 2020 Issue

Click Here to access this issues, along with past issues, of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's Newsletter

SuperDisc 15.0 and Resource Collection 5.0 Available Now!

SuperDisc 15.0 is an electronic encyclopedia of every aspect of Commander maintenance and repairs. The information on the disk is retrieved from the discussion forum and e-mail list, but organized in a way that makes information easy to find and use. SuperDisc is available on USB flash drive

Click here for more details https://commanderclub.com/page/superdisk

The SuperDisc 15.0 Complete Edition is for first time buyers of SuperDiscs.

The SuperDisc 15.0 Upgrade Edition is intended for those who wish to upgrade their SuperDisc 1.0 through 14.0. Each year we add over 1,000 posts. Don’t miss out.

Resource Collection 5.0 is great to own too!!!

The Resource Collection 5.0 contents include CC Catalogs and Brochures. CC Service Bulletins, CC Price Lists. Engine & Transmission Manuals. Dick Avery sketches and drawings, a folder for every Commander model, and all kinds of technical and interesting stuff. Over 193 folders and 2,697 Files. A true “Treasure Trove” for the Commander owner!

We thank you for supporting the club with your purchase of SuperDisc15.0 and/or Resource Collection 5.0. We hope you find it to be the value we feel it is, and trust you will enjoy the other benefits your payment will help provide. It’s your payment that helps to support the activities of this dues free organization that has grown from 12 members in 1999 to well over 4400 members in 2020.

To order now click here!

© 2020   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service