DISCUSSION FORUM (3,948)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mallory distributor

hi guys I need help again I’m rebuilding the top haft of my 1971 427 the Mallory distributors are badly rusted one pin for the advance that…

Started by Thomas Allgood

8 Jan 7
Reply by Thomas Allgood

Serious winter restoration work on my 35

The deteriorating gas tanks have been removed  and the straps that secure them were mostly completely rusted thru.  The muflers are going t…

Started by Jeremy Goldstein

54 Jan 7
Reply by Jeremy Goldstein

Drain plug stay or go?

Hello all. Anybody have an opinion on weather to delete the drain plug or to keep it? Im debating on glassing in the hole in my hull where…

Started by Jeremy Goldstein

11 Jan 6
Reply by Tom Simpson

Pictures I miss

The original archivist was Mike Crikis who owned a 35 Commander located near Cape Canavarel, Fl.  One of the sets of pictures he posted was…

Started by Timothy "Tim" Miller

11 Jan 4
Reply by Drew Schneiderbauer

lower galley on 1971 35

my1971 35 sport has a lower galley where the bunks would be was this a option and if so does any body know how many were made

Started by nick kaganzev

4 Jan 4
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

4th of July Michigan

DNR reservations for Lexington Harbor are open now and there are slips left. Grab a slip now as they go fast. This is a great weekend and m…

Started by Douglas Bidigare

1 Jan 3
Reply by Mike H

My worst nightmare

ran across this today and thought I would share! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBZXO1UeawY Byron

Started by Byron Smith

6 Jan 2
Reply by Drew Schneiderbauer

Weights and measures of 1965 38 commander sedan flybridge

Trying to calculate prop sizing for my repower project of my 38 Commander. Changing from Detroit 8.2L to Cummins 5.9L 370 Diamonds and tryi…

Started by William R Price

1 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Matt Cowles

Chris Craft script wanted

Happy New Year to all. I'm looking for 1 set of the 2 words of the smaller Chris Craft logo's or script. The two words together would me…

Started by Griff Gill

3 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Griff Gill

Webmaster

Wall Calendars still available

The Chris-Craft Commander Club 2019 wall calendars are still available so place your orders today!!! To order your calendar, click here.   …

Started by CCCC Webmaster

1 Dec 30, 2018
Reply by Charlene Pike

RSS

Club News

2019 Wall Calendars Now Available!!

The Chris-Craft Commander Club 2019 Wall Calendar is now available!!.  We're having to do things a little differently this year, so for calendar details & ordering, Click Here

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2019   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service