DISCUSSION FORUM (4,034)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chris Craft Commander in Yarmouth ME.

Hello Fellow Christ Craft Commander fans My name is Jerry I am a mechanic at boat yard in Maine that has the privilege of having a 38' eith…

Started by Jerry Farnham

3 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Charlene Pike

Mystery Numbers

Does anyone know what these numbers mean?  They are punched into the beams that support the starboard engine on our 1967 42 Commander. Our…

Started by Kevin Mueller

4 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Sam Carter

427 oil change

I have a 1973 41' flush deck with the 427's.  I'm wondering what engine oil I should use when I change it out.  I'm new to these big boats.…

Started by James Shoemaker

26 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Kevin Mueller

how big is my water tank?

got a 1976 45 Commander and am watering up every 3 days... cant seem to go 4... fixed all the leaks reran pex throughout...

Started by Erik H. Johnson

4 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Charlene Pike

Fuel consumption - 451 Commander 1979

I purchased a 1979 45 Commander (model 451 with flybridge) in late summer 2013 and only had a quick sea trial before winter haul out. Engin…

Started by Steve Macdonell

4 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Steve Macdonell

1972 42 Commander SwimStep/Platform Dimensions

Hey CC Commanders, I was wondering if anyone had the 1972 Swimstep Dimensions and knew whether it was a fiberglass or wood styled platform.…

Started by Jesse Dombrowiak

7 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Phillip Peterson

1972 41 commander a/c

does any one know were they go got the 41 with no a/c ?????????????????????

Started by victor mc donough

7 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by James Sizemore

427 Distributor

Where can I buy a distributor for my Ford 427 cu. in counter rotating engine? 1971 model year. It has a Mallory tach drive flat cap distrib…

Started by Patrick Loring

4 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Lewis Perrault

Chief Commander

Coming out of Hibernation...

I've got alot of emails to catch up on, posts to read and answer, and calls to make. I tried to warn everyone in advance about 2 weeks ago,…

Started by Lee H Dahlen

2 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Matt Cowles

Quick Hull thickness question???

Hello All, quick question.  Is the hull on my 1972  35 Salon Commander the same thickness and strength as the 1968 commanders?  What year d…

Started by Heimlich2010

8 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by J Clint Cheveallier

RSS

Club News

2019 Regional Rendezvous Hosts Wanted

Are you yearning for a little fix for Commander-itis?

Would you like to meet other Commander owners in your area?

Do you have a great idea for a Commander gathering on or off the water?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we have just the remedy for you: We encourage you to think about hosting, or, indicating your interest in hosting a Regional Rendezvous in your area in 2019.

For more information about hosting - click here:

Hosting A Rendezvous

Char Pike has volunteered to be the EC “Point Person” for 2019 Regional Rendezvous. Please contact Char if you are interested in organizing & holding a Regional Rendezvous in your area. Char’s e-mail address is rendezvous.commanderclub@gmail.com

Help Wanted!!!

New Faces, New Perspectives - Executive Committee Openings to start in January 2020

Would you like to be more active in the Commander Club? Would you like to help chart our course? Are you willing to commit the time, energy and creativity needed to assist us in promoting and supporting our mission?

We are searching for new faces and new perspectives. Positions start in January 2020 for a two year term.

There are four positions available. Chief Commander, Treasurer, Public Relations Chair and Membership Chair.

Duties for each position are located in the bylaws https://commanderclub.com/page/bylaws

More details about each position here.

The Executive Committee (EC) convenes monthly via conference call. Meetings typically last 90 minutes or less. Most work done via e-mail. Each job has its own time commitment depending on club activities. Current EC members will mentor you.

Interested in any of these positions?

Please drop Char Pike an e-mail at archivist.commanderclub@gmail.com

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

© 2019   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service