DISCUSSION FORUM (4,028)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bow Thruster info requested for a 45 Commander

Hello I recently purchased a 45' Commander Flybridge . Does anyone have a recommendation for a bow thruster make and size. The boat weighs…

Started by Steve Macdonell

7 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by Bill Hummer

How can i put a sending unit in my tank? 31 Commander

I have a 1972 31' commander.  There are two fuel tanks under the deck I believe that are 130gal. One tank is bypassed and the other is func…

Started by Teddy Bear

11 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by Brad Pflieger

Chris Craft v-6 Buick parts for sale.

Hi all, I am new to your forum.  I am a marine mechanic and am scrapping a pair of Chris v-6 Buick engines.  I like to offer the parts to C…

Started by Brad Pflieger

0 Dec 28, 2013

Commander, Corsair & Lancer Article

Paul Pletcher had a great deal of history in his "Opinionated Ramblings" article in "The Brass Bell" magazine, about the early fiberglass r…

Started by William Leipert

1 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Craig T Judge

Chief Commander

How many of OUR members are Deployed this Christmas??

I'd like to keep this going in case there are more.  List Name, Boat etc and any contact info you can so we can say Thank You and Merry Chr…

Started by Lee H Dahlen

0 Dec 24, 2013

Question about buying/selling a boat

Hello all!  I have our 33' Coho for sale through a broker (and also on this site).  I have an interested party that has looked at it twice…

Started by Scott Bowlick

9 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Jim Polvere

For those that attended the Big River Rendezvous

http://tinyurl.com/bigriverrendezvous This was the location of the dinner and festivities.  It was also where many of us decided we did not…

Started by Timothy "Tim" Miller

4 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

Commander vs. Catalina

This probably sounds like a dumb question, but what are the differences between a Commander and Catalina of the same / similar size? Is the…

Started by Jim Frens

4 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Jim Frens

Archivist

Michigan DNR introduces state park and harbor e-gift cards

Michigan DNR introduces state park and harbor e-gift cards With the holidays around the corner, the Department of Natural Resources (DNR)…

Started by Charlene Pike

0 Dec 19, 2013

Webmaster

Results of the Executive Committee Election 2013

Dear Members, The voting is now closed and the votes counted. An overwhelming majority of voting members approved the candidates presented.…

Started by CCCC Webmaster

1 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

RSS

Club News

2019 Regional Rendezvous Hosts Wanted

Are you yearning for a little fix for Commander-itis?

Would you like to meet other Commander owners in your area?

Do you have a great idea for a Commander gathering on or off the water?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we have just the remedy for you: We encourage you to think about hosting, or, indicating your interest in hosting a Regional Rendezvous in your area in 2019.

For more information about hosting - click here:

Hosting A Rendezvous

Char Pike has volunteered to be the EC “Point Person” for 2019 Regional Rendezvous. Please contact Char if you are interested in organizing & holding a Regional Rendezvous in your area. Char’s e-mail address is rendezvous.commanderclub@gmail.com

Help Wanted!!!

New Faces, New Perspectives - Executive Committee Openings to start in January 2020

Would you like to be more active in the Commander Club? Would you like to help chart our course? Are you willing to commit the time, energy and creativity needed to assist us in promoting and supporting our mission?

We are searching for new faces and new perspectives. Positions start in January 2020 for a two year term.

There are four positions available. Chief Commander, Treasurer, Public Relations Chair and Membership Chair.

Duties for each position are located in the bylaws https://commanderclub.com/page/bylaws

More details about each position here.

The Executive Committee (EC) convenes monthly via conference call. Meetings typically last 90 minutes or less. Most work done via e-mail. Each job has its own time commitment depending on club activities. Current EC members will mentor you.

Interested in any of these positions?

Please drop Char Pike an e-mail at archivist.commanderclub@gmail.com

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

© 2019   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service