DISCUSSION FORUM (3,980)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Water Spots

I don't think many Marinas have soft water.  When I wash Camptown;s Lady I get water spots.  After a rain I get some as well.  I suspect th…

Started by JP Duda

4 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by John W Even

Puckered Water Tank

I overfilled my water tank yesterday (4/21/13) on my 1984- 410 Commander and it seems to have puckered up the floor in the captain's quarte…

Started by ERNIE & LUANNE BROWN

5 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Dick Morland

Bimini width ???

Can anyone tell me what the correct width is for a Bimini frame on a 1966 27 Commander ? Need to make a quick decision .

Started by Michael Kleckler

0 Apr 25, 2013

Bennett trim tab pump

To members of 31's where is the trim tab pump mounted in your boat.Looking to move mine the hoses stick out at the front of the lazaret, fa…

Started by Jim Meyer

5 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Jim Meyer

Servo worm gear motor

Does anyone know where I can get a couple of the Benett worm gear or servo motors? I would like to adapt them to my duel windshield push ro…

Started by George & Barb

2 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by George & Barb

Refrigerator compressor location

In a prior post about Bennett tabs, one response stated that his refrigerator compressor was located in the stern of his 31' commander.  Do…

Started by Eppa Hunton

2 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Ralph Hass

Fuels Tax Refund Process Now Online (Virginia/Chesapeake Bay)

For those of you who are fortunate enough to live in Virginia (other Ches Bay states may also have this available), there is a new way to g…

Started by Robert Cutchins

1 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Eppa Hunton

Archivist

Mallory Rotors for 327Q engines

by William Leipert in another discussion topic:  Also I would like to mention that the Mallory Rotors for my 327Q engines USED to be Black…

Started by Charlene Pike

0 Apr 23, 2013

Archivist

SunGuard – sun protection product washed into clothes

We received a note from Norah Dahlen (Lee’s mom) suggesting this product that was recommended by her dermatologist.  The product is made by…

Started by Charlene Pike

1 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by William Leipert

Insurance Policy

Just curious what others insure their Commanders for. This is our policy we've had through Progressive for a few years now. Curious if you…

Started by David Marzullo

8 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by J. Dale Dodds

RSS

Club News

2019 Regional Rendezvous Hosts Wanted

Are you yearning for a little fix for Commander-itis?

Would you like to meet other Commander owners in your area?

Do you have a great idea for a Commander gathering on or off the water?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we have just the remedy for you: We encourage you to think about hosting, or, indicating your interest in hosting a Regional Rendezvous in your area in 2019.

For more information about hosting - click here:

Hosting A Rendezvous

Char Pike has volunteered to be the EC “Point Person” for 2019 Regional Rendezvous. Please contact Char if you are interested in organizing & holding a Regional Rendezvous in your area. Char’s e-mail address is rendezvous.commanderclub@gmail.com

Help Wanted!!!

New Faces, New Perspectives - Executive Committee Openings to start in January 2020

Would you like to be more active in the Commander Club? Would you like to help chart our course? Are you willing to commit the time, energy and creativity needed to assist us in promoting and supporting our mission?

We are searching for new faces and new perspectives. Positions start in January 2020 for a two year term.

There are four positions available. Chief Commander, Treasurer, Public Relations Chair and Membership Chair.

Duties for each position are located in the bylaws https://commanderclub.com/page/bylaws

More details about each position here.

The Executive Committee (EC) convenes monthly via conference call. Meetings typically last 90 minutes or less. Most work done via e-mail. Each job has its own time commitment depending on club activities. Current EC members will mentor you.

Interested in any of these positions?

Please drop Char Pike an e-mail at archivist.commanderclub@gmail.com

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

© 2019   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service