DISCUSSION FORUM (4,648)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wiring diagrams for 67 42 commander

Just wanted to know if the super disc has that information on it , other wise I contacted the maritime  museum they have information…

Started by Michael

3 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Charlene Pike

What a Day! First Cruise!

I wouldn't give this boat up if my life depended on it! If I had known the 35 Commander was such a beautiful specimen of a boat, I never wo…

Started by Matt Cowles

5 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Matt Cowles

Canadian Registration requirements for 1969 47' Chris Craft Commander "Duchess"

Hello fellow Commanders, I'm hoping some of you 47' Commander owners can help me out. the following list is what I require to register "Duc…

Started by Robert Merkley

4 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Robert Merkley

Archivist

Bambi - 38 Commander Restoration Video

A complete restoration of a 1964 Chris Craft Commander 38 in Australia. The video documents the total restoration of "Bambi", a 1965 very n…

Started by Charlene Pike

0 Nov 18, 2013

fuel pump for 350 chevy

Hi everyone, new member here and this is my first post. I have a 31' Commander powered with 2 350s. A fuel pump was replaced last year when…

Started by Dean Cosper

17 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Jim Polvere

Engine Emergency Kit

While away from the boat, I'm reading up on some of the original literature that came with her, including the 427 engine manual.  I want to…

Started by Kevin Mueller

2 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Kevin Mueller

38 COMMANDER MARINAIRE ROOFTOP AIR CONDITIONER

So it is time to fix or replace the rooftop air conditioner. Here are a couple of pictures. I know it is a Marinaire from the control cover…

Started by Brian Barton

10 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Sam Zengin

Commander 31 Sport Express Throttle and Transmission Cable Lengths

Need a little help from the Commander Clan! Need to replace the original Throttle and shift cables for the lower and upper helm,  The cable…

Started by Christopher Greiner

3 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

Newsletter

Another great newsletter!    Really enjoyed Chris' article about bringing his 42 back to bristol condition and doing it right. It is truely…

Started by David DiSesa

2 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Marcia Elkins

A great product for the boater that has it all (must like to cook :-)

I bought these two colanders yesterday and they are even better than I expected. First they are collapsible which I knew. The pleasant surp…

Started by Marcia Elkins

1 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Quentin

RSS

Club News

2020 National Rendezvous Postponed

More information Click Here

SuperDisc 15.0 and Resource Collection 5.0 Available Now!

SuperDisc 15.0 is an electronic encyclopedia of every aspect of Commander maintenance and repairs. The information on the disk is retrieved from the discussion forum and e-mail list, but organized in a way that makes information easy to find and use. SuperDisc is available on USB flash drive

Click here for more details https://commanderclub.com/page/superdisk

The SuperDisc 15.0 Complete Edition is for first time buyers of SuperDiscs.

The SuperDisc 15.0 Upgrade Edition is intended for those who wish to upgrade their SuperDisc 1.0 through 14.0. Each year we add over 1,000 posts. Don’t miss out.

Resource Collection 5.0 is great to own too!!!

The Resource Collection 5.0 contents include CC Catalogs and Brochures. CC Service Bulletins, CC Price Lists. Engine & Transmission Manuals. Dick Avery sketches and drawings, a folder for every Commander model, and all kinds of technical and interesting stuff. Over 193 folders and 2,697 Files. A true “Treasure Trove” for the Commander owner!

We thank you for supporting the club with your purchase of SuperDisc15.0 and/or Resource Collection 5.0. We hope you find it to be the value we feel it is, and trust you will enjoy the other benefits your payment will help provide. It’s your payment that helps to support the activities of this dues free organization that has grown from 12 members in 1999 to well over 4400 members in 2020.

To order now click here!

2019 Annual Photo Contest Winners

Sixty-Eight photos were submitted for this year's contest.  They were absolutely amazing, making selecting a top 3 an extremely difficult task for your Executive Committee

Thank you to all that submitted a photo to the contest and even if your photo was not in the top 3, it could appear on a cover of Styled In Fiberglass, the club's newsletter due out in November, or the 2020 Wall Calendars, which are now available.

2019 Photo Contest Winners

Past Photo Contest Winners

2019 Photo Contest Entries

© 2020   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service