DISCUSSION FORUM (4,658)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hour Meters

Hi all. I am looking at buying a 1982 410 Commander in Washington and I don't know how to read the hour meters.  Does anyone know how to re…

Started by John LeBouton

10 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Marc Boudreau

pooh tank issue

hello commander friends I need some advice, I have a 76 41 foot commander and when we flush the toilets on occasion we get a wiff of sewer…

Started by scott tolliver

9 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by scott tolliver

Bilge Pump Blues - Commander 410

Went to the Original 6 last night to pick up my Lake Erie and Lake St. Clair Ports O' Call book to prepare for next weekend's run up two ri…

Started by James M Thomas

5 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Lee H Dahlen

We just purchased a 55' Chris Craft Commander (wow!) and are searching for information...

Hello CCCC, We just purchased a 55' Chris Craft Commander, but we are lacking some information.  Below are some specifics about the boat, i…

Started by Don Soutar

8 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Lee H Dahlen

search forum

I can not seem to make any search work on this forum.  How do I do it?  

Started by Phil Davis

3 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by CCCC Webmaster

Vac U Flush vs older electric

We still have just been using a port a potty in our 38ft Commander and were talking this am about getting the last big part.  (accumulator…

Started by Brian and Dawn Stone

4 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Quentin

Plumbing problems! Water system charging?

Hello all-I'm still fitting out "Lucy", our 1975 33' Coho.  I cannot get the domestic water system to charge.  The pump runs and runs and a…

Started by Scott Bowlick

6 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Scott Bowlick

transportation of 47 with bridge

i'm going to sell my 47 w/bridge to a gentleman who is going to move it to Michigan from Texas   we know we will have to remove the bridge…

Started by terry weathers

4 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

i need interior pics - 35 Commander

i bought my 35 commander last year and have been fixin it up. the boat is in good shape but the galley had been gutted i need some pics to…

Started by Dave thomas

7 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Mike Schrage

2013 Regional Rendezvous Well Availability

Hi all, I just checked with the St. Clair Boat Harbor and there are a few wells left. If it turns out can make it August 16-18. Please do n…

Started by Brian Barton

2 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Brian Barton

RSS

Club News

2020 National Rendezvous Postponed

More information Click Here

SuperDisc 15.0 and Resource Collection 5.0 Available Now!

SuperDisc 15.0 is an electronic encyclopedia of every aspect of Commander maintenance and repairs. The information on the disk is retrieved from the discussion forum and e-mail list, but organized in a way that makes information easy to find and use. SuperDisc is available on USB flash drive

Click here for more details https://commanderclub.com/page/superdisk

The SuperDisc 15.0 Complete Edition is for first time buyers of SuperDiscs.

The SuperDisc 15.0 Upgrade Edition is intended for those who wish to upgrade their SuperDisc 1.0 through 14.0. Each year we add over 1,000 posts. Don’t miss out.

Resource Collection 5.0 is great to own too!!!

The Resource Collection 5.0 contents include CC Catalogs and Brochures. CC Service Bulletins, CC Price Lists. Engine & Transmission Manuals. Dick Avery sketches and drawings, a folder for every Commander model, and all kinds of technical and interesting stuff. Over 193 folders and 2,697 Files. A true “Treasure Trove” for the Commander owner!

We thank you for supporting the club with your purchase of SuperDisc15.0 and/or Resource Collection 5.0. We hope you find it to be the value we feel it is, and trust you will enjoy the other benefits your payment will help provide. It’s your payment that helps to support the activities of this dues free organization that has grown from 12 members in 1999 to well over 4400 members in 2020.

To order now click here!

2019 Annual Photo Contest Winners

Sixty-Eight photos were submitted for this year's contest.  They were absolutely amazing, making selecting a top 3 an extremely difficult task for your Executive Committee

Thank you to all that submitted a photo to the contest and even if your photo was not in the top 3, it could appear on a cover of Styled In Fiberglass, the club's newsletter due out in November, or the 2020 Wall Calendars, which are now available.

2019 Photo Contest Winners

Past Photo Contest Winners

2019 Photo Contest Entries

© 2020   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service