DISCUSSION FORUM (4,711)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deadline is fast approaching for Rendezvous

Here is the compiled results for the rendezvous to date: 43 people registered 17 boats  6-8 people have reserved their slip at St. Clair Bo…

Started by Brian Barton

0 Jul 20, 2013

47 Commander Mystery !!

It's going to be a nice toasty 95 here in the Midwest today :-( Just had an AC guy here to check PW's 3 factory AC units. Cleaned the filte…

Started by Dick Morland

6 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Quentin

Shore Power help

Attempting to put a new inlet on the commander due to the marina telling me the old one was too old. They are hooking up a 30a 125v outlet…

Started by Dave Levandowski

5 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Dave Levandowski

Repowering 1973 Sport Fisherman?

I’M NOT A MECHANIC – I have a 1973, 36’ Sport Fisherman. I love this boat, it is in excellent unrestored condition, and I’ve made headway o…

Started by Ron Gobbell

1 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Brian Barton

Help needed identifying and understanding use of these two items.

Under the helm station I am doing some cleaning up, installing proper sized wire and connectors in place. My boat has two objects that I am…

Started by Philip J McBride

6 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

Fresh water automatic pressure pump

At first I though someone had left a faucet on in the head.  I knew I had just filled the fresh water tank the other day. But today the tan…

Started by JP Duda

5 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Quentin

CC Lancer Ski Tow Hook Wanted

Does anyone have one of these thay would be willing to part with.  I have tried the usual CC used part sources but no luck.  Thank You!   P…

Started by Paul A Mathias

8 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Mike Yancey

38 Express re power

i want to repower my 38 commander  any thouhgts on what to go with   im running 454 marine power now 330 hp  any info on 502 s  also want t…

Started by scott boecker

2 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by scott boecker

47 Windshield and Parts

I have owned several wonderful Chris Crafts over the years and now have inherited a 1975, 47' Commander. However, it is missing the clear p…

Started by Kenneth Smith, Jr.

2 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Quentin

Archivist

Windshield opener - electric motor

Byron Smith reported on July 10, 2013 Here is my response from Bennett Last week, I am having issues with the motor to open the windshield.…

Started by Charlene Pike

2 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Quentin

RSS

Club News

2020 National Rendezvous Postponed

More information Click Here

SuperDisc 15.0 and Resource Collection 5.0 Available Now!

SuperDisc 15.0 is an electronic encyclopedia of every aspect of Commander maintenance and repairs. The information on the disk is retrieved from the discussion forum and e-mail list, but organized in a way that makes information easy to find and use. SuperDisc is available on USB flash drive

Click here for more details https://commanderclub.com/page/superdisk

The SuperDisc 15.0 Complete Edition is for first time buyers of SuperDiscs.

The SuperDisc 15.0 Upgrade Edition is intended for those who wish to upgrade their SuperDisc 1.0 through 14.0. Each year we add over 1,000 posts. Don’t miss out.

Resource Collection 5.0 is great to own too!!!

The Resource Collection 5.0 contents include CC Catalogs and Brochures. CC Service Bulletins, CC Price Lists. Engine & Transmission Manuals. Dick Avery sketches and drawings, a folder for every Commander model, and all kinds of technical and interesting stuff. Over 193 folders and 2,697 Files. A true “Treasure Trove” for the Commander owner!

We thank you for supporting the club with your purchase of SuperDisc15.0 and/or Resource Collection 5.0. We hope you find it to be the value we feel it is, and trust you will enjoy the other benefits your payment will help provide. It’s your payment that helps to support the activities of this dues free organization that has grown from 12 members in 1999 to well over 4400 members in 2020.

To order now click here!

2019 Annual Photo Contest Winners

Sixty-Eight photos were submitted for this year's contest.  They were absolutely amazing, making selecting a top 3 an extremely difficult task for your Executive Committee

Thank you to all that submitted a photo to the contest and even if your photo was not in the top 3, it could appear on a cover of Styled In Fiberglass, the club's newsletter due out in November, or the 2020 Wall Calendars, which are now available.

2019 Photo Contest Winners

Past Photo Contest Winners

2019 Photo Contest Entries

© 2020   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service