DISCUSSION FORUM (4,753)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Clean Bottom Makes BIG Difference

Yesterday took Eagle's Nest 67 31 FB Express out for a ride. 1500 rpm 7.6 mph 3000 rpm 10.8 mph max rpm 3200. Anchored in 4 ft jumped in wa…

Started by Rob Schiller

3 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Rob Schiller

6.5 Kohler Genset repair

I've spent the last few hours in the ER messing with my 1969 Kohler 6.5kw genset. The PO took the carb and raw water pump off sometime in t…

Started by Quentin

14 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

Shore Power Wiring

Need some advice on wiring. I just put a 30/125 input on the boat and want to wire in a breaker box. What size wire would be best? 12/2? 14…

Started by Dave Levandowski

3 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Dave Levandowski

Re-buildable 350Q

Hi folks,  I fell in love with this 1972 Chris Craft Lancer and took the dive in to restore it.  I have been digging around locating replac…

Started by Phil Davis

10 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Phil Davis

heat exchangers for 427

hey guys I'm trying to help my buddy out here he's not a computer type guy, he has a  1973 41 foot commander with 427 engines and he took o…

Started by scott tolliver

3 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Phil Davis

410 Commander Starter Solenoid Chris Craft 454 Engine

Does anyone know the part number for the starter solenoid on a 410 Commander with twin Chris Craft 454's in it?   Thanks   Brandon

Started by Brandon Plichta

2 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Phil McCauley

454 torque curve

Hey commanders....I MAY be needing to re-power my 38' flybridge... I have been looking for performance data on the 454...MPI or otherwise..…

Started by jim moore

2 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by jim moore

327F Part Identification

Hello All, I have 327F's on my 31 Commander. There is a part on the front of the engine block that I will call Part X. My fuel line runs fr…

Started by Ted and Lana Schnitz

3 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Darin H

Maiden Voyage

Last week after almost a year of messing with engines and some woodworking, We finally launched out boat COCCAMO. The name comes from my la…

Started by Jared Cocca

1 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by jim moore

Refrigerators

I suspect I know the answer to this one but......When it gets really hot the original refrigerator of the 1968 just "loses its cool",  I th…

Started by JP Duda

4 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by JP Duda

RSS

Club News

2020 National Rendezvous Postponed

More information Click Here

SuperDisc 15.0 and Resource Collection 5.0 Available Now!

SuperDisc 15.0 is an electronic encyclopedia of every aspect of Commander maintenance and repairs. The information on the disk is retrieved from the discussion forum and e-mail list, but organized in a way that makes information easy to find and use. SuperDisc is available on USB flash drive

Click here for more details https://commanderclub.com/page/superdisk

The SuperDisc 15.0 Complete Edition is for first time buyers of SuperDiscs.

The SuperDisc 15.0 Upgrade Edition is intended for those who wish to upgrade their SuperDisc 1.0 through 14.0. Each year we add over 1,000 posts. Don’t miss out.

Resource Collection 5.0 is great to own too!!!

The Resource Collection 5.0 contents include CC Catalogs and Brochures. CC Service Bulletins, CC Price Lists. Engine & Transmission Manuals. Dick Avery sketches and drawings, a folder for every Commander model, and all kinds of technical and interesting stuff. Over 193 folders and 2,697 Files. A true “Treasure Trove” for the Commander owner!

We thank you for supporting the club with your purchase of SuperDisc15.0 and/or Resource Collection 5.0. We hope you find it to be the value we feel it is, and trust you will enjoy the other benefits your payment will help provide. It’s your payment that helps to support the activities of this dues free organization that has grown from 12 members in 1999 to well over 4400 members in 2020.

To order now click here!

2019 Annual Photo Contest Winners

Sixty-Eight photos were submitted for this year's contest.  They were absolutely amazing, making selecting a top 3 an extremely difficult task for your Executive Committee

Thank you to all that submitted a photo to the contest and even if your photo was not in the top 3, it could appear on a cover of Styled In Fiberglass, the club's newsletter due out in November, or the 2020 Wall Calendars, which are now available.

2019 Photo Contest Winners

Past Photo Contest Winners

2019 Photo Contest Entries

© 2020   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service