DISCUSSION FORUM (5,003)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

strut base plate? alignment

Hi Guys,  I am still fighting this alignment problem. My question is was there a base plate between the strut and the boat? In working up m…

Started by Mark Presson

4 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Mark Presson

Pulling a Starboard Engine on a 38 Express (VIDEO)

Thought I would drop a 2 minute video for anyone in the club that's never seen it done!  It is a nervous time and the only thing that even…

Started by Lee H Dahlen

0 Nov 10, 2013

Remaining 427 Parts Leftover From REPOWER

What to do with these last remaing parts like rocker arms, push rods, raw water pumps, engine mount assemblys. copper y pipes. 10'- 4'' cop…

Started by Byron Smith

0 Nov 10, 2013

Buying and selling boats.. "What is it worth?"

MY personal perspective....... Just as any boat sale.. it is worth what the seller accepts and the buyer offers.. boats are a commodity..…

Started by C E Caron

1 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by CCCC Webmaster

1969 Commander 19 What's It Worth?

I need some advice on what my boat is worth.   It has been in a garage since 1991. It's all there and the serial number is FRAV190013. This…

Started by boat

2 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

SAD DAY and a GLAD DAY!

The DANIMAE II has been SOLD! They say the best two days owning a boat are the day you buy and the day you sell!! WE STRONGLY DISAGREE!!…

Started by C E Caron

3 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Matt Cowles

Trailer questions for 27 Commander.

I just read the info in the forum the other day about the reality of trailer ing a 31 Commander and understand that . But is a 27 Commander…

Started by Michael Kleckler

7 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Lon Lehman

Winterizing a 427 with antifreeze recirculation

First -- This is gonna be a long one. If you are not into this technical stuff, leave now before I bore you to death :-) Jim Polvere asked…

Started by Dick Morland

5 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Jim Polvere

Rudder post on 1981 41 ft commander

I need to access them anyone know how ?

Started by Robert J Darr

2 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Jim Polvere

Just Excited!

Just excited to have a Chris Craft, and felt like sharing.  Added a few photos this morning of the Commander up on jacks at Blue Springs Ma…

Started by Kevin Mueller

13 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Jim Polvere

RSS

Club News

6th Annual CCCC Photo Contest Winners

1st Place: Mark Struebing, Michigan USA       Model:  1969 35 Sports Cruiser

2nd Place:   Kristian & Jacqueline, Illinois, US             Model:  1967 27' Commander Custom

3rd place:  Dawn Stone, Michigan, US                     Model:  1970 55' Commander

SuperDisc 15.0 and Resource Collection 5.0 Available Now!

SuperDisc 15.0 is an electronic encyclopedia of every aspect of Commander maintenance and repairs. The information on the disk is retrieved from the discussion forum and e-mail list, but organized in a way that makes information easy to find and use. SuperDisc is available on USB flash drive

Click here for more details https://commanderclub.com/page/superdisk

The SuperDisc 15.0 Complete Edition is for first time buyers of SuperDiscs.

The SuperDisc 15.0 Upgrade Edition is intended for those who wish to upgrade their SuperDisc 1.0 through 14.0. Each year we add over 1,000 posts. Don’t miss out.

Resource Collection 5.0 is great to own too!!!

The Resource Collection 5.0 contents include CC Catalogs and Brochures. CC Service Bulletins, CC Price Lists. Engine & Transmission Manuals. Dick Avery sketches and drawings, a folder for every Commander model, and all kinds of technical and interesting stuff. Over 193 folders and 2,697 Files. A true “Treasure Trove” for the Commander owner!

We thank you for supporting the club with your purchase of SuperDisc15.0 and/or Resource Collection 5.0. We hope you find it to be the value we feel it is, and trust you will enjoy the other benefits your payment will help provide. It’s your payment that helps to support the activities of this dues free organization that has grown from 12 members in 1999 to well over 4400 members in 2020.

To order now click here!

© 2021   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service