DISCUSSION FORUM (4,853)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bubba's 427 Impeller Service - Photos Inside

Well, I limped her through Labor Day Weekend with an underlying overheating problem.  To me more specific, a warm running condition.  Subje…

Started by John Mario

1 Sep 13
Reply by Tim Toth

Windshield Removal

A while back I was trying to find info on removal of my windshield, so that the boat could be transported. I got the chance to put up a vid…

Started by Robert Alden

0 Sep 12

cabin screens for 27 ft 1965 commander

I have a 1965 single screw 27ft  looking for cabin screens when I bought the boat  there were none any help or advice  thank you todd symes

Started by Todd Symes

0 Sep 12

427 Closed Cooling Anti-freeze and Winterization

Okay, the title is long but I hope to kill two birds with one stone.  Subject vessel is a 1972 '41 with close-cooled mighty 427s.  When I b…

Started by John Mario

18 Sep 12
Reply by Scott Miller

1980 CC Commander 41 water valves?

I'm in the process of bringing back a 1980 410 Commander that has sat with little attention for the better part of 15+ years. Next project…

Started by John Meyer

4 Sep 10
Reply by Kevin McKinnon

454 internal coolant water pump for Left Hand engine?

I probably need to replace the water pump on my 1980 Marine Power 454. The "Chevy" (car) equivalent 454 water pump fits - but they only lis…

Started by John Meyer

8 Sep 10
Reply by Kevin McKinnon

350Q Oil Filter Part Number PH24?

Looking to confirm what the part number is for the oil filter on a 350Q?  I cross referenced the part number from the manual (16.81-08130)…

Started by Rich

8 Sep 9
Reply by Sterling Shriber

Started by Scott Miller

9 Sep 8
Reply by Timothy "Tim" Miller

Always carry a spare

Sunday morning I went down to the boat to install a new sherwood crank driven water pump.  1 1/2 hours later I start the engine to check my…

Started by Richard Catalani

1 Sep 7
Reply by John Mario

1971 Commander 31 fuel tank vent system

Does anyone have a diagram of the vent system on the Commander 31?  I assume the vent system for the two tanks couples at some point below…

Started by Andrew Boyd

8 Sep 7
Reply by Andrew Boyd

RSS

Club News

Styled In Fiberglass Newsletter - Spring 2020 Issue

Click Here to access this issues, along with past issues, of the Chris-Craft Commander Club's Newsletter

SuperDisc 15.0 and Resource Collection 5.0 Available Now!

SuperDisc 15.0 is an electronic encyclopedia of every aspect of Commander maintenance and repairs. The information on the disk is retrieved from the discussion forum and e-mail list, but organized in a way that makes information easy to find and use. SuperDisc is available on USB flash drive

Click here for more details https://commanderclub.com/page/superdisk

The SuperDisc 15.0 Complete Edition is for first time buyers of SuperDiscs.

The SuperDisc 15.0 Upgrade Edition is intended for those who wish to upgrade their SuperDisc 1.0 through 14.0. Each year we add over 1,000 posts. Don’t miss out.

Resource Collection 5.0 is great to own too!!!

The Resource Collection 5.0 contents include CC Catalogs and Brochures. CC Service Bulletins, CC Price Lists. Engine & Transmission Manuals. Dick Avery sketches and drawings, a folder for every Commander model, and all kinds of technical and interesting stuff. Over 193 folders and 2,697 Files. A true “Treasure Trove” for the Commander owner!

We thank you for supporting the club with your purchase of SuperDisc15.0 and/or Resource Collection 5.0. We hope you find it to be the value we feel it is, and trust you will enjoy the other benefits your payment will help provide. It’s your payment that helps to support the activities of this dues free organization that has grown from 12 members in 1999 to well over 4400 members in 2020.

To order now click here!

© 2020   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service